Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MTF Sergeant

So, where are you from?

English East Midlands common limey scum is what I am, a horrendous existence of borderline poverty and council housing on the fringe society of villages surrounding Nottinghamshire, a true English life.

On 11/11/2017 at 6:35 PM, dethtoll said:

I'm from one of the slightly less shitty Midwestern states of America.

Is that such a thing? Isn't that like a unicorn, or something? haha jk, slightly

On 8/27/2017 at 7:14 PM, Major Arlene said:

I live about 30 minutes south of Richmond, Virginia, US. I've lived in that not-so-small town my whole life.

Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA. If you're 30 minutes south of Richmond, you're probably 30 minutes north of me. LAN Coop session!

I was born in the Soviet Union; specifically a city in Southwestern Siberia called Omsk.  My parents fled when I was pretty young and we ended up in Utah of all places, and to this very day I still dwell amongst the curious breed known as the "Mormon."

7 hours ago, MsKaye said:

I was born in the Soviet Union; specifically a city in Southwestern Siberia called Omsk.  My parents fled when I was pretty young and we ended up in Utah of all places, and to this very day I still dwell amongst the curious breed known as the "Mormon."

So sorry for that.... my condolences...for being among the Mormons.

Chicken in the Car and the Car Can't Go.

No seriously, it can't go.

I've been stuck here 36 years.

Colorado, born and raised. Probably going to stay here when I graduate high school, I kind of like it here -- not because it's a weed-is-legal state (I don't do drugs), but because I'm a wimp and there's never been a tornado or earthquake where I live :P

On 1/3/2018 at 5:05 AM, Mason. said:

Australia. Born in Melbourne, grew up in Sydney, and live in Wollongong nowadays. 

Wait a sec: Wollongong is a real place? Holy crap. I thought it was made up. I seen a movie very recently and they said Wollongong and some other cities and I thought it was nonsensical, gibberish....no offense.

Tasmania, Australia. where the devil lives. The finest mapper on Van Diemon's land, bringing you symmetrical masterpieces that are awe inspiring but can test your patience. There is the Salamanca market in Hobart, a town named Scamander but no salamanders and as much as I want all 3 the laws are pretty strict in Australia, you can never have all 3 here regardless of which rap you compose.

Currently living in Wisconsin, moved here from Seattle, grew up in Chicago, and was born in Santa Ana, California. While I adore Chicago, when the Navy took me to Santa Ana, I let my folks know how pissed-off I was that I didn't get to grow up as a California surfer-boy. ;D