Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

Personally I don't really consider his 3 or 4 posts a page about the map as a flood of messages. If you're proud of your work or just want feedback, no matter how small a change it is, I feel that's a good enough reason show it off

1 hour ago, printz said:

To be fair I actually like @Dragonfly's example and he should continue it.

Keep providing screenshots to emulate and I'll see if I can continue demaking it to doom! :D

But for reals, don't get put off because one person asked you to not post screenshots so often and because I'm a dumbass who tries to crack a poor joke. Keep at it, please!

7 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

Keep providing screenshots to emulate and I'll see if I can continue demaking it to doom! :D

I wasn't even aware your screenshot is a rendition of my screenshot until I looked at a brighter monitor :D Doom 3 is dark.

EDIT: but unlike GZDoom, it comes with a flashlight included :D

Edited by printz

I stand by my comment. It was not meant to say that looking at a bunch of very similar screenshots is a chore, rather it was genuinely intended as a helpful tip: I get that you are proud/excited/happy about what you're creating and I have no motive or intention to take that away from you, but if you want others to share that excitement, a bit more progress between the shots is going to be in your interest.

20 hours ago, Zanieon said:

Not sure... why? (jokes)
kRXPCfO.jpg

Wow. That's like out of a Sci-fi cartoon.

Funny thing is that willost likely be scrapped. It was just a temp map for adding new textures and actors for that set. Then again I might keep it as I saw it in a dream.

23 hours ago, rf` said:

m4x8mrx.png

Strange how that tree in the sky steals all attention, while these impressive statues blend with the building and don't impress that much. Contrast is a bitch.

11 hours ago, wheresthebeef said:

Son of a bitch

What is son-of-a-bitch-y about that screenshot in particular?

On 17.11.2017 at 7:14 PM, ukiro said:

I stand by my comment. It was not meant to say that looking at a bunch of very similar screenshots is a chore, rather it was genuinely intended as a helpful tip: I get that you are proud/excited/happy about what you're creating and I have no motive or intention to take that away from you, but if you want others to share that excitement, a bit more progress between the shots is going to be in your interest.

You didn't read my entire post, which said more than just posting redundant screenshot. I also said what I was thinking of adding, such as new ancient drawings, which would imply new stories.

Edited by printz

that looks so cool! I think the scale is way different than I immediately thought; those monster bodies look tiny haha

12 hours ago, Gez said:

What is son-of-a-bitch-y about that screenshot in particular?

I like all three but didn't want to quote them all, and that one was my favorite.

I absolutely love that color palette, I like the sense of progressive scale without it looking too large or too detailed. It looks like a fun piece of architecture to explore.

It could also be that I never actually played Hocus so whenever I see stuff with it it always looks super refreshing and new.

21 hours ago, rdwpa said:

Picture of Cow Cyberdemon a.k.a "Cowberdemon"

LOL outstanding. Even though it's an edit, as soon as I saw the Cyberdemon face, I heard his roar in my mind - then the sound of the metal stomping footsteps >_<

YEE HAW!, down at Circle Strafe farms, the beef cooks YOU

3 minutes ago, valkiriforce said:

Cyberdemon stuck in traffic:

hahaha news chopper: SLIGHT DELAYS REPORTED AT THE ONRAMP

1 hour ago, Ichor said:

Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretti nasti...

We apologise again for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.

Møøse trained by TUTTE HERMSGERVORDENBROTBORDA

Special Møøse Effects OLAF PROT

Møøse Costumes SIGGI CHURCHILL

Møøse Choreographed by HORST PROT III

Miss Taylor's Møøses by HENGST DOUGLAS-HOME

Møøse trained to mix concrete and sign complicated insurance forms by JURGEN WIGG

Møøses' noses wiped by BJORN IRKESTOM-SLATER WALKER

Large møøse on the left half side of the screen in the third scene from the end, given a thorough grounding in Latin, French and "O" Level Geography by BO BENN

Suggestive poses for the Møøse suggested by VIC ROTTER

Antler-care by LIV THATCHER

The directors of the firm hired to continue the credits after the other people had been sacked, wish it to be known that they have just been sacked. The credits have been completed in an entirely different style at great expense and at the last minute.

Executive Producer JOHN GOLDSTONE & "RALPH" The Wonder Llama The Producers would like to thank The Forestry Commission Doune Admissions Ltd, Keir and Cowdor Estates, Stirling University, and the people of Doune for their help in the making of this film. The Characters and incidents portrayed and the names used are fictitious and any similarity to the names, characters, or history of any person is entirely accidental and unintentional.

Signed RICHARD M. NIXON

JOHN GOLDSTONE & "RALPH" The Wonder Llama

EARL J. LLAMA

MIKE Q. LLAMA III

SY LLAMA

MERLE Z. LLAMA IX

Directed By 40 SPECIALLY TRAINED ECUADORIAN MOUNTAIN LLAMAS

6 VENEZUELAN RED LLAMAS

142 MEXICAN WHOOPING LLAMAS

14 NORTH CHILEAN GUANACOS (CLOSELY RELATED TO THE LLAMA)

REG LLAMA OF BRIXTON

76000 BATTERY LLAMAS FROM "LLAMA-FRESH" FARMS NEARE PARAGUAY and TERRY GILLIAM AND TERRY JONES

---

I think I've seen this film somewhere, but the name is eluding me... [/joking]

10 minutes ago, TwinBeast said:

I finally continue CyberShade.

I'm glad you're still working on it! It looks really cool.