Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Herzon

What do you think the name for the Doom 2016 sequel will be?

Doom 2016 ended on a pretty ruff cliff hanger. Im not gonna say what it is but if you've saw the ending, you know what I mean. Because of that and that fans loved Doom 2016, Bethesda is most likely gonna make a sequel. But, what would the name be? Probably wouldn't just be Doom 2 or Doom 2:Hell On Earth (if it takes place on earth) so I would like you guys to share your idea on what the name would or should be!

Considering the first entry is simply titled Doom, I Imagine the sequel would be titled something like Doom 2 (20**), or  Resurrection of Doomslayer or something ... 

I would guess "Doom 2" probably

But I really hope it's actually titled

"The Ultra Legend of Super Mega Doomguy Supreme Gear Contra Solid Gaiden Man 7 - part III: The Search for Spider Ganon's Weak Point"

I'd prefer it to be DOOM: [some title modifier]. Something like: DOOM: Evil Returns or some shit. I'm bad with names but you see what I mean. But don't use Hell on Earth. We have enough Google search confusion as it is.

9 hours ago, Piper Maru said:

Doom III: Rip and Tear Harder

"Doomguy biographical documentary videogame act 3: The rip and tear years" a.k.a "Who is going to Clean up this Mess?" a.k.a "All the Janitors have been Possessed"

DOOM: Return of the Sentinels

(yes lame, but it already was lame to call the new game just DOOM)

Btw, I don't remeber a cliffhanger at the end of the game? I just remember Doomguy shooting demons in stop-and-go slomo with credits.

I saw references to something called "Doom: Death on Earth", but it seems to be a rumor.

Doom: The Icon of Sin

Because we all want to face that tedious Boss again.

They may just make it an expansion pack to the storyline. DOOM already did everything, minus a few enemies they didn't bring back. Hopefully new things will finally happen in the doom universe other than a few enemies and updates to the same weapons and a few others. something completely groundbreaking in the series

On 11.11.2017 at 10:17 AM, Nevander said:

"DOOM: Evil Returns or some shit"

Would be nice to see that printed on the box.

I dont care if it is simply called Doom 2 or anything else as long as they release a sequel at all.

9 hours ago, Otus said:

Would be nice to see that printed on the box.

I dont care if it is simply called Doom 2 or anything else as long as they release a sequel at all.

They wouldn't put a swear on the box, as that will draw away parents.

On 11/20/2017 at 0:34 PM, ATP2555 said:

They wouldn't put a swear on the box, as that will draw away parents.

Although, apparently the F in Doom VFR means the same thing as the F in BFG ;)