Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

I'm wearing these sneakers for literally almost all the course of the year, because I'm a donttellmewhatseasonitis.
Donttellmewhatseasonitis.jpg.014e225050b7757a9723fb993fe62e9e.jpg
No, ofc I don't wear them for showering or sleeping, heh.
This is the most inappropriate time for me to make fun of it tho', as here now is ideal weather fo'dem.

36 minutes ago, Major Arlene said:

I have a discord server! also a website. and by the end of next week will be holding my bachelor's degree.

You do?

And sweet!  Preemptive congrats!

My sleep rhythm is about completely reversed. I go sleep when the sun is rising, and wake up when the sun is setting or after. During winter I hardly ever see sunlight.

9 hours ago, Major Arlene said:

I have a discord server! also a website. and by the end of next week will be holding my bachelor's degree.

Congratulations! :-D Graduating is a good feeling!

I love black midi music. Where's no way to run them on my laptop, but still it's impressive to see one million notes at the same time. 

I love a fresh notebook and a dollar-sized pile of cocaine with an unopened pack of Newports, thirty-pack of Milwaukee in the fridge.

Line that shit up!

Last night I actually managed to create a small and very simple Doom 2 map. And it actually worked (something rather surprising since first attempts usually end in absolute disaster for me :v ).

Could say it was a start indeed, for someone who has never touched a map editor.

Edited by Agent6

I immensely enjoyed reading @Agent6's long post of tidbits about himself and picking out the things that are the same for me.

This one, however, is the one that fits me the most:

On 12/8/2017 at 7:05 AM, Agent6 said:

- I always wear socks, they're a must for me.

You will never see me not wearing socks, unless I am swimming or taking a shower.

And yes, that includes when I'm wearing sandals.

When someone accuses me of lying while I'm telling the truth I unwillingly start smiling. It makes them sure that I'm lying. They tell me that the fact that I'm smiling means that I'm really lying. It makes me unwillingly start laughing. Then they go nuts. Yes. My english sucks.

12 hours ago, Skeletonpatch said:

I immensely enjoyed reading @Agent6's long post of tidbits about himself and picking out the things that are the same for me.

This one, however, is the one that fits me the most:

You will never see me not wearing socks, unless I am swimming or taking a shower.

And yes, that includes when I'm wearing sandals.

Looks like there's a match.

That's exactly the only times I'm ever caught without socks and I used to wear them with sandals as well ("used to" because I have neither bought nor worn any sandals in years).

Glad to hear you enjoyed my detailed, long and honest post about myself :) .

Edited by Agent6

On 12/8/2017 at 6:05 AM, Agent6 said:

- I suffer from nasal septum deviation but it has never caused me any kind of problem.

It's nice that this doesn't cause you trouble. Caught a cold recently, and I can't even breathe through my nose during sleep, so painful.

4 minutes ago, GarrettChan said:

It's nice that this doesn't cause you trouble. Caught a cold recently, and I can't even breathe through my nose during sleep, so painful.

At some point I thought it was causing me the same breathing problems, but from what I recall even back when I didn't suffer from it any nasty cold usually gave me sleepless nights.

Putting my head on the pillow resulted only in heavy or barely any breathing (and still does). I remember I didn't sleep for 72 hours once...

I'm just really clumsy. My fingers just don't do what I want them to do, meaning I have to really slow down and be super careful so I don't drop every single thing I pick up. Perhaps I'm more hasty and impatient than normal which means I'm too careless, but it feels like another one of my quirks that I never really paid attention to until recently.

I often wake up with either dry eyes or dry mouth, sometimes both, which sucks because if I try to open my eyes while dry they will HURT, and continue hurting during the day (although the pain lessens by time). Took me 15 years to realize this happens almost every morning. Solution? I keep a small glass of water next to my bed, just in the arm's reach. So now every morning my alarm triggers, I let the calming music blare while I wash my sleepy face like some zen-addicted hippie doing his morning jam/ritual. Feels good though, so I give points there. I don't think too much about this, and it doesn't bother me, so I reckon that is why it took me such a long time to realize its a regular thing and not a "just this time" thing.

What about my mouth you may ask? I still wonder. I heard there is this method called "water drinking" but I am unsure should I try this? Seems risky. A lot of people drown in water so... :/

I hardly ever wear socks inside, but really like leg warmers. If it's a really cold day, I'll put wool socks on for a while.

I mostly do things straight-forwardly, without thinking about consequences and sometimes I overreact negatively over silly/small stuff.

Oh, and also I love purple. 

1 hour ago, Myst.Haruko said:

purple

My normal friends usually think that it's a shocking truth that I like purple. However, friends from my board game group and here tend to like purple a lot. I guess similar hobby will likely to make us have similar preference.

BTW, nice new avatar.

5 hours ago, TwinBeast said:

I hardly ever wear socks inside,

I hate the feeling of not having socks on. As soon as I take old ones off I put new ones on.

Purple is great... I made a little modification to the Blueberry theme in Winamp a while ago...

FuZoQ93.png