Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cacodemon345

Which mods would you like to see revived?

This thread is for posting mods/wads

that would like to see being working on

again.

P.S:Please try to stay on topic.

Edited by Cacodemon345

Probably tame by today's standards of bullet hell choreography puzzle maps, but still curious to see how it would have turned out.

Ninth Canto: Waters of Lethe of Inferno (complete except for this single map).

Edit: And that hypothetical version of Eighth Canto: Chiron for Doom II.

2 hours ago, RjY said:

Probably tame by today's standards of bullet hell choreography puzzle maps, but still curious to see how it would have turned out.

Considering @Death-Destiny last visited in February, 2009, it seems unlikely your curiosity will be satisfied.

Unless someone wanted to go all Brandon Sanderson and Wheel of Time saga and finish the last six maps of Dark Plutonia, like Brandon Sanderson finished the last three books of the Wheel of Time series after Robert Jordan died before he could finish the series.

3 hours ago, RjY said:

Interesting, i don't supposed you (or anyone) have the incomplete upload of the wad that was posted in the thread? I know it's a long shot considering it was 9 years ago...

Fidget Spinner in about a year.

Mordeth, still after all these years.

UAC Ultra 2.

Scythe X.

And I've long wanted a Favillesco Ep3, but Monti's made so much amazing stuff since that I'm not sure he needs to revisit that old series.

15 hours ago, Salt-Man Z said:

Mordeth, still after all these years.

Mordeth E2 does not need to be revived, because it is still in active development. I occasionally mention what I'm currently working on in my status updates, if you're interested.

Unloved 2, even though it's probably dead for good. The author thinks it's redundant ground to tread, and they seem happy with their Steam game, but I said I'd wait for the full release when he dropped the beta back in 2011 and I've still waited dammit. I guess I have no choice now but to see what would've been, as it's around 50% finished. Not sure if that'll just end up depressing me, however.