Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

I'm willing to bet a lot of people would believe I'm some sort of edgy teenager after seeing that I'm listening to this. But honestly, it's more that I think LP is a rare example of mixing rock with rap and EDM and still making it sound good, imo.

I'm probably not helping my case at all :V

For me, they used to be good. Really liked Meteora and Hybrid Theory back in the day, but afterwards I started to see them as becoming more and more a parody of themselves and what they used to be. I'm used to seeing this in metal as well (hi Dimmu, Satyricon, along many others).

2 hours ago, Pyrolex said:

I'm willing to bet a lot of people would believe I'm some sort of edgy teenager after seeing that I'm listening to this

Who cares what anyone else thinks, just listen to what you love and enjoy it without fear. 

Been listening to this album for 1 - 2 weeks and I love it!

My favourite songs are half the album. Death Rider (0:00), The Axeman (03:28), Battle Cry (18:47), Prince of Darkness (25:41) and In the Arena (32:41).

3 hours ago, ShotgunDemolition said:

Been listening to this album for 1 - 2 weeks and I love it!

My favourite songs are half the album. Death Rider (0:00), The Axeman (03:28), Battle Cry (18:47), Prince of Darkness (25:41) and In the Arena (32:41).

Nah man, this WHOLE record is a pure masterpiece of USPM. Definitely one of my favorite ever. All my respect to you for appreciating such a classic.

If you loved Battle Cry, give a shot to Warning of Danger and The Curse. These three records are the true shit man.

Fuck yeah.

"These three records are the true shit man".

@Mayhem666 I agree. Warning of Danger is my favorite Omen album :) .