Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BluePineapple72

Doomworld Musicians, serenade us with your beautiful music!

something I whipped up recently
ย 

ย 

Something a little different, a piece I wrote for my university wind band! Recording fromย a couple months ago.

ย 

ย 

ย 

that friggin 90 songs in one row is amazing

ย 

meanwhile more sequencer based goop

ย 

ย 

New song NR4, it has 100 sections and none of them repeat. The drums and guitar in the video are the drums and left guitar in the audio (no lip syncing). Experimental tech black/death. Also thanks RNGPSY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSMDMDco-QY

Guest Unregistered account

ย 

ย 

Music is all live sequenced with FL Studio's MIDI Out plugin. Using the G Stomper app for spoken samples, Alesis QS6 for pads and lead synth overdubs, with a lot of the footwork being done by the Volca Sample and Electribe EA1. There are moments were I had run out of instruments, so instead of switching patches, the CC parameters are automatedย in the song to dramatically change the synth tones.

ย 

Edited by Ed

Holy crap, we have some talented musicians in here. This thread is just what I needed right now. Stewboy's sounds like a theme for an adventure film! Kapanyo's is quite sublime, so relaxed yet there's a bit of an emotional tone as well. Fantastic. Ed's sounds like the best of the groups TheDevilzwork used to get billed with back when we were gigging. Dark, crusty and electrified.

ย 

On 8/17/2017 at 2:23 AM, TimeOfDeath666 said:

New song NR4, it has 100 sections and none of them repeat. The drums and guitar in the video are the drums and left guitar in the audio (no lip syncing). Experimental tech black/death. Also thanks RNGPSY.

Thank you so, so much for this awesome 10 minute journey. That was simply fucking incredible.

ย 

ย 

ย 

One of the first things I made on Ableton that I totally forgot about til today.ย  Most was done prior but needless to say it's not my best, might upload more stuff I've made soon.

Decided to upload some old recordings from TheDevilzwork that are 100% complete but unfortunately hardly saw the light of day outside of their use as MIDIs in various wads I've made. Some of you might enjoy these and get a bit of a chuckle at the midi to mp3 comparison. The following songs are used for the first 3 maps of my TheDevilzwork episode from a few years ago - some were changed a bit to suit the mood, but the core composition is the same in each instance.

ย 

Repeat - MIDI version

ย 

ย 

ย 

Terrordrone - MIDI version

ย 

ย 

ย 

Ministry of Fuck - MIDI version

ย 

ย 

If you guys like this stuff there's a little more on the YouTube channel and a LOT more in the vault I'm sure.. Let me know what you think!

@Doomkidย Damn that was good, I enjoyed all of them. Will definitely keep an eye out for more.

ย 

My only problem would be withย Repeat. Atย some parts I had a strangeย feeling that the sound would break, or something similar. But other than that, great stuff right there. Kinda reminds me of Triptykon as well.

Edited by Agent6

@Doomkidย  ย Good god, that's some of the heaviest music I've ever heard! I want Terrordrone to be played at my wedding

I wouldn't call itย beautiful, but this is some of the things I do (Illustrations included). WARNING! It's super cheesy:
ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Nice songs what I listened so far.

ย 

Made something psychedelic with FluidR3_GM instruments. They were pretty fun to use.

ย 

ย 

A wind quintet I wrote earlier this year! (Just the first piece, not the last minute or two!)

ย 

ย 

Spoiler

ย 

ย 

I make mostly MIDI- or keyboard-based stuff (yeah I know some find MIDI music to be cheap and bland, but I think it has its charm) and tracked chiptunes.ย  Does that still count?

ย 

Chiptune music:
ย 

And some random chugga-chugga metal things:
ย 

Please note that the volume levels may vary drastically between tracks, as I'm still experimenting with different sound styles.

Thread link to my works, old and recent.ย  All hobby-based and not professional if that's allowed.ย  Seeing above posts kind of makes me wonder how I'd be if I stuck with my instrument(s) from my childhood.

ย 

Hi

ย 

I've composed my own music for over 17 years now, with artist name "Nebula Meltdown" and released some tracks and an album internationally and many of my own releases. I'll post link to three different tracks here:

Psychedelic Chill-Out (2015): https://nebulameltdown.bandcamp.com/track/youniversity-of-life

ย 

This must be my most popular one (Goa Trance, 2013):

ย 

Nebula Meltdown - Urban Renaissance (2015)

https://sangomarecs.bandcamp.com/track/urban-renaissance

ย 

Couldn't hurt, I suppose:

(JG is my music alias, but two letters isn't enough for a Soundcloud page :P)
Edited by scalliano

It's actually sunset here right now!

Spoiler

ย 

Ironically, when I uploaded the original, it was a miserable rainy English summer day, heh.

ย 

Hi! Posting right after all this dope shit you guys are dropping seems a little wrong, but here goes.ย 

Love Letter:

Spoiler

ย 

Journal:

Spoiler

ย 

Paddle Ball:

Spoiler

ย 

Thank you for your time.

On 1/11/2018 at 7:27 AM, Velvetic said:

Just released a new album 'In Ninth Dimension'.
ย 

ย 

Link:ย https://velvetic.bandcamp.com/album/in-ninth-dimension

ย 

Alright, so, I was attracted to your overall presentation, so I put your track "Monolithic Creatures" in my "listen later".

ย 

So, I finally got around to listening to it, and dude, holy fucking shit, I loved it. Aย lot. It honestly gave me chills, and it vaguely reminded me of Type O Negative even (one of my all time favorite bands). I'll be listening to the rest of your stuff now, it just got bumped the hell up near the top of my "listen later" list. Awesome, heartfelt, dreary, hopeful, dreamlike, just a really really good track and attractive (to my ears) sound. Thumbs up. You might have just got a new fan.

ย