Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tracermemes

Things you're most excited for in 2018?

Title.

I'm personally most excited for the Ready Player One adaption. Having read the book, I can't wait to see what they'll do to it.

Oh that new movie coming out? I think it looks super lame. Just my opinion. I can't think of anything interesting comming out this year. I'll have to wait and see.

I'm gonna be getting a NJPW World subscription to see this. Kind of blown away that this is actually going to be happening. Kenny Omega is my favourite wrestler, and Jericho is way up there.

Nothing.

At.

All.

Why? Its just another year trudging forward. Something new will always be on the horizon. Soak up the now.

Bloodstained:Ritual of the Night
Megaman 11

Season 2 of Castlevania on Netflix
2018 MEMES

Honestly, not much. I feel like 2018 is going to be a more boring version of 2017 for me. At least it's an even numbered year so that will be better.

Most of my excitement is running on blind faith. A DOOM II 2018 announcement, now that Wolfenstein II is done. An Armored Core 6 announcement (been in development for awhile), and hoping the game that From Software teased at the game awards is a new Tenchu game. Devil May Cry 5 is also right up there on my hopes list.

More realistically, moving to a new town, finishing college and getting into university, and finally getting to see my girlfriend (who lives overseas) are what I'm most excited for!

9 minutes ago, Eric the Sandvich said:

MLP FIM Season 8

I read that as MLP FILM Season 8 o.o;

An end to my misera-

1 hour ago, Fuzzball said:

death I hope

Fuck, joke's gone.

-

Nothing worth going into about real life so vidya garms shit will do.

I'm actually watching out for Anthem due to Destiny 2 being the same piece of shit highway robery as Destiny 1, I'm remaining somewhat hopeful yet also intensely skeptical as it is EA and EA ain't exactly smart.

I'm also hoping Bethesda actually announce something I give a shit about at E3, I also hope Skywind makes some headway.

Black Mesa should have Xen ready this year and I adore classic Xen's aesthetic so I can't wait to this interpretation (I hope it's completely still wierd, mystical and alien and I most definitely hope they keep the classic healing pool audio so I can stare out into the nebula listening to it).

That's all I can think of right now.

In terms of gaming?

Devil May Cry HD Collection coming to PC. (finally!)

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection also coming to PC.

Mega Man X 1-8 coming to PC.

Black Mesa finally fucking finishing Xen. (please)

System Shock Remake.

Maybe some Resident Evil 2 Remake news?

Probably forgetting a few other things.

Ajit Pai getting knocked out of power, then out of the stadium, then out of the atmosphere, then crashing into Io in the events of TNT: Evilution so he gets slaughtered and stomped and eaten to death

Some better memes would be good i guess...   Or if the local sideshop starts selling Jolt again.

All I can currently think of is my life improving for once and my depression ending not to mention somehow getting a house, but I don't see that ever happening anytime soon.

However I hope Daggerfall Unity and Open Morrowind get a huge update on their progression.

Moving out of home into my own apartment.

Getting a 7-string guitar (hopefully).

Agony.

Scorn.

Machine Head's new album.

Not excited for a whole lot of things. Gaming wise I didn't really follow much this year and I'm sticking to older games in general anyway, so beside Black Mesa receiving the final Xen chapters (unless they're delayed once again...) there's nothing else.

Music wise it's a bit different, I am looking forward to the upcoming Funebrarum, Demonical, Immortal, Abigor, Summoning, and Disma albums. I'm also excited for the next season of Boku no Hero Academia, Overlord, and Tokyo Ghoul anime.

And finally, real life related, other than continuing the seemingly never-ending struggle and headache with the college, nothing.

Finishing highschool

Going to some badass university

Leaving Serbia

Moving away from my family

Becoming independent (-ish...)

2018 is gonna be a great year if you ask me

(Not too excited about vidyagames and stuff, since I barely play them anymore. Too old, y'know.)