Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

10 hours ago, Ajora said:

I kind of like Jar Jar Binks.

Same. I used to hate him back when the Clone Wars was still new, but lately I kinda started taking a liking to the character.

8 hours ago, GhoulDesecrator said:

I have an unjustified dislike for object oriented programming.

I definitely don't hate it by any stretch, but I don't reach for it first, either.

I'm looking like a distant person toward other people, I would like to get to interact with some but it seems like i'm unable to. It's so easier for me to express myself in writing than speaking.

On 12/19/2017 at 1:23 AM, Mayhem666 said:

I'm looking like a distant person toward other people, I would like to get to interact with some but it seems like i'm unable to. It's so easier for me to express myself in writing than speaking.

Same.

I don't really have a problem with speaking, but it'll always be easier for me to sit down and write/type than talk, unless I have a lot to say.

Edited by Agent6

I also hate the feeling of not wearing socks.

I used to wear band shirts exclusively, but nowadays I only have a few.

6 minutes ago, CARRiON said:

Your name reminds me of Disincarnate's only album, Dreams of the Carrion Kind :) . Underrated and rather obscure release that one, compared to other acts from Florida.

9 hours ago, CARRiON said:

I wear band shirts exclusively since i'm 12 years old and i'm 23 now. But 3-4 years ago I started collecting them and i'm now quite addicted to shopping for new shirts of bands I really like that I don't have yet. I know I spend too much on that but can't resist. Last time I checked how many shirts I had was about 70. As I write this i'm about to buy 4 others -,-

@Agent6 His name reminds me of the actual band Carrion ;) 

1 hour ago, Mayhem666 said:

I wear band shirts exclusively since i'm 12 years old and i'm 23 now. But 3-4 years ago I started collecting them and i'm now quite addicted to shopping for new shirts of bands I really like that I don't have yet. I know I spend too much on that but can't resist. Last time I checked how many shirts I had was about 70. As I write this i'm about to buy 4 others -,-

@Agent6 His name reminds me of the actual band Carrion ;) 

:v .

Similar situation here, but with albums. Ever since I discovered a few distributors around here I've been actively buying albums. Last month I grabbed the 2017 Kvlt Record reissue of Beherit's Drawing Down the Moon, and this one Impaled Nazarene's Ugra-Karma (1998 Osmose reissue) and Baphomet - The Dead Shall Inherit. Welp, at least I manage my money quite well so I always remain with a significant sum whch I can later spend on other, more important things, never actually going bankrupt.

Which one of the Carrions though ;) -> https://www.metal-archives.com/search?searchString=carrion&type=band_name

Edited by Agent6

34 minutes ago, Agent6 said:

:v .

Similar situation here, but with albums. Ever since I discovered a few distributors around here I've been actively buying albums. Last month I grabbed the 2017 Kvlt Record reissue of Beherit's Drawing Down the Moon, and this one Impaled Nazarene's Ugra-Karma (1998 Osmose reissue) and Baphomet - The Dead Shall Inherit. Welp, at least I manage my money quite well so I always remain with a significant sum whch I can later spend on other, more important things, never actually going bankrupt.

Which one of the Carrions though ;) -> https://www.metal-archives.com/search?searchString=carrion&type=band_name

The unknown speed/thrash band from Switzerland. These guys were fucking great and sound like German thrash, which is one of my favorite genre of metal.

But, I also limit myself in buying shirts too, otherwise I would be bankrupt for real lol. But the more you have the more you look for rarities. So when I find a shirt of a underground band like this, Can't resist to buy it. Of course, I only get what I like the most.

18 minutes ago, Mayhem666 said:

The unknown speed/thrash band from Switzerland. These guys were fucking great and sound like German thrash, which is one of my favorite genre of metal.

But, I also limit myself in buying shirts too, otherwise I would be bankrupt for real lol. But the more you have the more you look for rarities. So when I find a shirt of a underground band like this, Can't resist to buy it. Of course, I only get what I like the most.

Same, only buying what I like and feel the need to own. It's really just how well you manage your funds imo. I was occasionally told that I invest a ton of cash into music but compared to others who buy a couple or dozens of albums at once and also have their shelves full of CDs and vinyls in multiple rooms... really can't compare to that :v .

Sounds great, actually missed those guys. Talking about germans, they are typically quite talented when it comes to metal, plenty of great acts hailing from there, such as Nocturnal, Sodom, Kreator, Desaster, Ketzer, Schrat, Katharsis, Nagelfar, Necros Christos, Nargaroth, Ungod, Moonblood, and so on :) .

1 hour ago, Agent6 said:

Same, only buying what I like and feel the need to own. It's really just how well you manage your funds imo. I was occasionally told that I invest a ton of cash into music but compared to others who buy a couple or dozens of albums at once and also have their shelves full of CDs and vinyls in multiple rooms... really can't compare to that :v .

Sounds great, actually missed those guys. Talking about germans, they are typically quite talented when it comes to metal, plenty of great acts hailing from there, such as Nocturnal, Sodom, Kreator, Desaster, Ketzer, Schrat, Katharsis, Nagelfar, Necros Christos, Nargaroth, Ungod, Moonblood, and so on :) .

Basically the best speed and thrash metal scene period. I like the oldies from USA but it doesn't come close to the teutonic rawness.

Anyway, wrong topic to talk about music isn't it? lol

I always wear the same type of clothes as preference. Black shirt and Blue jeans. My wardrobe is essentially all that.

Gave away 6 big bags of clothes recently. Still, not all remaining clothes have found a way to the wardrobe.

Another thing that took me a while to realize is that I hate the sensation of being stuck in some place, in a physical sense.

Like, I don't have claustrophobia(?) because I can handle closed spaces well and all, like I can step in and out of elevators and booths and all with no trouble. But the notion of being locked in, if by some bizzare twist of events happens to me, I would start behaving like a animal and would try to force my way out whatever it might be. I pretty much enjoy the privilege of knowing that I can go in and out of a certain spot at any opportune time. Holding me down would only agitate me in a Revenant sense of way. If you want me to feel comfortable, just don't force me to stay at some spot and lemme enjoy my liberty of choice; being able to stay or go.

Most recent, not really best example (bit of a long read):

Spoiler

I play Minecraft regularily, and not in the "give me admin pls" "server-griefing" or any well known way. In fact I don't even play Minecraft by multiplayer, like not at all, had some experience back then when Minecraft was the hot shit (I started with 1.2.5, not that far away I know), but the multiplayer component is shit and that is why everyone cringes whenever they hear "Minecraft" in a spoken sentence.

Either way, I often download other people's maps when bored, mostly city maps because... well, I dunno why. A lot of Minecraft mappers use WorldEdit to make buildings, structures which could be easily copy-pasted and/or modified without going into the game and building it manually (which takes a lot of time and can have mistakes). WorldEdit is a great tool all in all. A lot of mappers are talented and imaginative and this is where a lot of my praise goes. Kinda like Doom maps, but imagine making Doom maps with Legos. Now with WorldEdit its more akin to Doombuilder and/or Slade. Cheap and stupid? Depends. Hand-mades are impressive, yeah, but not that many people have the patience to make entire cities block by block.

However some mappers, often put "glass domes" or "glass walls" around their constructions (towns, schools, you name it), for no reason really, like, I guess for aesthetical functions? To "round up" their work so that players don't get confused? I myself really don't understand. Either way, I downloaded this map: http://www.9minecraft.net/san-andreas-map/ (link leads to the "page" of the map with screenshots, won't download anything, you don't have to have MC to see this) the other day, and while I was checking out the town, I realized the asshole had placed a massive glass dome around the streets. Effectively trapping me, locking me in.

I took the map as a personal offense. Like, it was so downright insulting and demeaning to try and limit my movement inside this already shitty map. I flew out of the map in creative mode (the dome didn't go beyond the height barrier), realized that beyond the stretched out flatgrassed wastes there lied the usual Minecraft world, so I went back into the town, railed up the difficulty and switched over to survival mode. Glass blocks in Minecraft are easily removed, but I decided to pretend that I did not know that and that they were indestructable, so I could work the hard way outside the map just to give that motherfucker a insult. Survival in Minecraft isn't really super-easy, especially on such a stupid map with limited resources, but the end result was absolutely satisfying. Short plan:

1.Construct a way out of the dome. (building a safe-for-work ladder tower (to rub in the salt))

2.Prepare resources for the trip through the Flat Wastes.

3.Get back to Minecraft world.

And yeah, got out of the shitty dome (my tower abused the advantage of open dome roof), walked my way through the Flat Wastes, all without cheating. I harvested the lil bitch like a Tyranid and used the rare resources (food mostly) to escape this shitty map by using my skills and strats, without dying. Took a while, had to watch out for everything, and be really careful, but the result was oh-so-satisfactory. Fuck the mapper. Fuck his entire bloodline. Fuck his entire dynasty. No one is going to lock me in like a rat.

And that is how I realized I got this complex :)

30 minutes ago, BlacksnoW said:

absolutely non-existent social life.

I second this.

Like I've already said in my huge ass post (now copy-pasted with tweaks on my About Me page) I enjoy interacting with people online, but nowhere as much in real life. I damn much enjoy my solitude :v .

19 minutes ago, Mayhem666 said:

Quite cool to see some people here with commun points, along with me as well.

Online life is the best :v .

I first joined the DOOM fandom since around 2011.

And man, was I cringy and my English broken back then (my earlier ZDOOM forum posts should give you an idea about that).

I have difficulties playing multiple games at once, I mean, playing one game and then switching to another one frequently. I'm more like addicted to a game and stick on it till i'm tired of it.

I wish it'd be easier to get into other games. Got into many with time, but I'm still always coming to the games I grew up with and hardly look for something else, be it new or old.