Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doom Trooper

Ugliest Monster

The Spider Mastermind. Its face is just so ugly to look at and the way it walks around like you know...a spider. For some reason, the arachnotrons don't bother me at all, they're actually kinda cute. Just blow up their big ugly momma with a well placed BFG shot.

4 minutes ago, cyan0s1s said:

The Fatso, it's not that I fat shame, I just don't like ham planets.

That's no way to talk about me 

I have 2, Doom64's Mancubus, closely followed by the Cacodemons from the same game. Mancubi look cool in D64 when they're dead, with the spine still standing up and everything else lying on the floor, but otherwise they're just looking like shit compared to their Doom 2 counterparts. Almost the same story for the Cacos when you look at the first 2 Doom games and Doom 2016, they are quite close to the version in Doom 3, which is equally ugly.

The Mancubus. It looks like a completely deformed human, it makes disgusting sounds, and honestly that thing must smell like a putrid stew of dead rotting corpses, vomit, and shit.

I expect to see more "your mama" jokes.

But yes Terry seems to be the worst monster ever.

Other than that... Mancubus?

HGUCcbs.gif

This guy is so ugly he only appeared in a grand total of two maps and is probably an indicator of the quality of some maps.

Edited by GuyNamedErick

If I were to pick one, I'd probably say the pinky demon from Doom 2016.

Seriously, look at this and try to prove to me that this thing isn't universally fugly.

latest?cb=20160528030634

The Archvile looks cool in-game because the low quality nature makes it look like it's made of fire but its actual appearance with the model of it... looks pretty damn ugly. I actually think Doom 2016's Summoners look much cooler.

Arch-Vile-Doom-video-game-a.jpg

Gotta be the pain elemental for me.. His grin doesn't look sinister, just dopey. Those little useless flailing arms are fucking annoying to look at. They're so stupid that I kinda like 'em.

On 12/28/2017 at 7:45 PM, GuyNamedErick said:

SS.gif.efabacf89075a5c47fa4d5ea09caf666.gif

This guy only appeared in a grand total of two maps

At least he's better looking than the imp. *dry heaves*

On 12/30/2017 at 8:43 PM, MetroidJunkie said:

The Archvile looks cool in-game because the low quality nature makes it look like it's made of fire but its actual appearance with the model of it... looks pretty damn ugly. I actually think Doom 2016's Summoners look much cooler.

Arch-Vile-Doom-video-game-a.jpg

The Arch-Vile looks so much cooler in low-res because there's a whole lot of ambiguous bits you can interpret to be anything (fire in your case). I always thought he looked like an emaciated gray alien. His irl physical model looks so dopey and disappointing.

This texture makes him look much better:

archface.png