Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maisth

Conflict series

Does anyone remember the Conflict series? my first one was Desert storm 1 or 2 i can't remember correctly, if i recall correctly i played it with my cousins, 4 Player Coop on the PS2 on the most shittiest TV Screen of that time.

We had a blast playing it.

13 hours ago, Maisth said:

Does anyone remember the Conflict series? my first one was Desert storm 1 or 2 i can't remember correctly, if i recall correctly i played it with my cousins, 4 Player Coop on the PS2 on the most shittiest TV Screen of that time.

We had a blast playing it.

My dad use to play Conflict: Vietnam when I was still learning how to talk back then, its pretty nostalgic to me, the series as a whole. 

Fuck yea man, played DS1 since 2004, bought original, Desert Storm 2 also bought, a big box version. Global ops was awesome, i'd still play some co-op in that, never played vietnam and only a little bit of the newest one.

- I found out recently Conflict: Vietnam was the game that I was looking for earlier on this previous thread.

- I also mentioned it in another thread found here.

- From what I see, in the YouTube videos, the game looks really good. I wish that we can buy it on Steam or at GOG.com.

616FWSFZ3NL.jpg