Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NaZa

Eagle Speedmapping Sessions 9 - Joy To The Eagles (v2)

Um Naza, can you make an update to the compilation with this new version of my map? I noticed a really bad bug, one of the computers in the BK ara was marked as D1 open and stay and not S1 open and stay so the door to the room with the blue key wouldn't open... Also the exit encounter is done

trf_eagle9_4.zip

2 hours ago, NaZa said:

v2 OF EAGLE SPEEDMAPPING SESSION 9

- added music to my map

- added therektafire's update

- fixed CWILVxx bugs

eagles09_v2.zip

Intermission text is broken in the first version. Is it fixed in version 2?

Texts on the intermission screen for all maps are broken. They are actually texts of eagles08.wad.

Intermission text? The first map?

Oh, the CWILVxx graphics with the level name and author! Yeah, I fixed those.

2 hours ago, Suitepee said:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/215689038 = playthrough of all 3 maps, UV/pistol start.

Needed a more wintery/Christmas visual feel to the maps. Naza's map 01 needed a few more enemies in it, especially around the first 'secret' megasphere.

The theme wasn't Christmas itself, though, so the aim wasn't exclusively Christmas. 

It seems like my SPISKY didn't make it into the compilation so I end up with the skulls instead.

...also, I'm listed in the text file as using the 'bullets only' theme but the rocket launcher plays a rather large role in the level.

Edited by Spie812

Oh, I'm terribly sorry for that. I remembered seeing a SPISKY but I just plain forgot about it. The next update will fix that as well as tbe text file mistake.