Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Misty

Pigeon Speedmapping 3 -- 50 Christmas Pigeons(idgames link in the first post)

Map10 UV Max in 2:14

ps0310-214.zip

Very very fun map where you can open up everything and make a big mess. I particularly like that placement of the Arch-vile because she can definitely mess back at you if you're not careful.

@therektafireAre you sure that all 16 secrets are tag-able in your map? It seems I can only tag 13 of them...

I'll try update once again pigeon03 with my solo map submission in idgames. It was rejected due bad uploading size, even with sent message to ftp server. For now, refer to doomshack link, which contains all required fixes. It's good page run by Doomkid. 

15 minutes ago, GarrettChan said:

It seems the Doomshack one is the same size as the idgames one for now? I'm sort of confused.

There's a zip called pigeon3 and another one called pigeon03. Choose pigeon03 (that's the updated one) because Doomshack doesn't allow to upload the same zip... :/

5 minutes ago, leodoom85 said:

There's a zip called pigeon3 and another one called pigeon03. Choose pigeon03 (that's the updated one) because Doomshack doesn't allow to upload the same zip... :/

OK, I got the new one... It seems my demos are fine, so yeah.

@NaZa I won't put my solo map in pigeon03 zip, because it would be silly.  I mean, I upload both contents in server at the same time with email notice and that's it. It shouldn't take too long.