Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DiR

Just Realized the Power Rangers theme mashes well with the E1M1 Music

If you turn the music to "The Wizard of Oz" down, and play Pink Floyd's "The Wall" over the movie, the scenes from the movie seem to match that of the Pink Floyd album...at least I think it was The Wall. It is probably somewhere on YouTube.

I've noticed there somewhat throughout the official DOOM release. You can totally see the usage of mainstream rock in Bobby Prince's music. In fact, if you play other Bobby Prince titles and listen to classic rock, you can see some nearly identical John Fogerty and Megadeth lines.

I think I remember playing Ninja Gaiden 3 or something and hearing a rip from the theme tune of "Knight Rider". Ninja Gaiden 3 is also "The Ancient Ship of DOOM", so maybe there is a relationship between it and DOOM. And DOOM was released in Japan at the same time as it was released in the USA.

It's not really a surprise that a video game thrash metal riff in standard tuning sounds similar to a TV theme speed metal riff in standard tuning.

On 04/01/2018 at 9:58 PM, Billy Baron said:

If you turn the music to "The Wizard of Oz" down, and play Pink Floyd's "The Wall" over the movie, the scenes from the movie seem to match that of the Pink Floyd album...at least I think it was The Wall. It is probably somewhere on YouTube.

When I read this i had to see what that was about , and it's 'The Dark Side of the Moon'.

This is pure madness :) 

Reading this comment section was like a learning experience. Thank you.

If you play the original pc version of heroquest, halfway through the soundtrack golden brown by the strangler starts booming out. Very blatantly as well.

On 1/21/2018 at 4:36 AM, Liberation said:

If you play the original pc version of heroquest, halfway through the soundtrack golden brown by the strangler starts booming out. Very blatantly as well.

Good to hear someone else likes The Stranglers! And one of my favorite tunes, too.