Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VileSlay

pics of me on halloween

ehh? lets see, scared my neice, scared some lady coming out of the train station, scared someone on the train, and scared some one coming around the corner in the city. I had the same experience last year, scaring people that is.

sorry, I was more interested in looking at all of the TOYS on your bookshelf.I recognize a few that my brother has.

TheHighestTree said:

Man, you look nothing like your avatar

Does that mean that YOU look like your avatar? Man, must you look ugly :S

Now there's an image I didn't need to see. I'd hate to look like that avatar in real life, heheh.

...washes his brain out with soap...

my avatar? well my original avatar was the lobo one, made famous by stphrz. those toys in the backround are my brothers, but I have a bunch of my own. who I am is my alter-ego, the vampire god RyZak. he's a character that I created for a series of stories that I'm writing. I came up with the design before I heard of lobo or got in to death metal.

heres some more pics.

me at a party

my friend with me in the bacground

a group shot

the dark angel in the front is a waitress at the party, held in an italian resteraunt. the bat girl is the daughter of the owner.

I recognize some of the toys in the upper-left of the first picture as the Trendmasters Godzilla Wars Line - Gozdilla, Mechagodzilla, Spacegodzilla, King Seesar, Mothra, Gigan, Battra, Biollante, MOGERA, Rodan and Varan.

That's pretty sad.

CyRaptor said:

I recognize some of the toys in the upper-left of the first picture as the Trendmasters Godzilla Wars Line - Gozdilla, Mechagodzilla, Spacegodzilla, King Seesar, Mothra, Gigan, Battra, Biollante, MOGERA, Rodan and Varan.

That's pretty sad.

you can't see them, but he also ha a few of the japanese bandai vinyl figures. if you look on the right hand side there are some rockman figures.

Cacodreams said:

Nice nails! :)

About the dark angel: hmmmmmm ;)

heh, all the waitresses there are mad cute. but they hear that everyday, so hitting on them is like trying to pick up an eel that swam thru an oil slick while your hands are covered with butter.