Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

4 hours ago, Slipgate Tourist said:

Me playing Doom in 1996

I'm surprised you could play fullscreen on a 386/25. (And is that God's keyboard, the IBM Model M, you are using?)

10 minutes ago, printz said:

That CD rack looks mighty nostalgic.

Agreed , that is a VERY 90's CD rack. 

9 hours ago, Slipgate Tourist said:

Me playing Doom in 1996

96.jpg.28121d27e001bc0fc7f89f35b2ab825e.jpg

The computer was already a dinosaur back then and was replaced by a Pentium 200 a few months after this picture was taken. I still have the old case and the keyboard. Sadly, the Pentium got lost in time. 

Specs:

386sx@25mhz

4MB RAM

125MB Hard Drive (IIRC)

2x CD-ROM

Soundblaster 16

MS-DOS and Windows 3.1

Me playing Doom a few nights ago

SMALL2018DSC_0169.jpg.9439d8af04f698fff5e63365974667a8.jpg

Lovely how doom stayed unchanged for 22 years!

Long story short: the 20th of December of last year, I made a eye surgery operation with laser and while I look really good my surroundings I have some problems focusing good little words on my phone (never tried to look a computer screen to this day), so I missed out a lot of things... btw i'm really glad of this choice!

This is a picture they did to me this new year eveIMG-20180101-WA0000.jpg.a8aed62183af668151fa95c859d62e6f.jpg

On Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 1:02 PM, GoatLord said:

img

This is the best picture yet!

@Octavarium that beard works for you!

@Doom_RO so does yours!

8 hours ago, DooM_RO said:

(pic)

Is this my confirmation bias or something? I found that male Doomers tend to have long and nice hair. I need to get some in the future :D

6 minutes ago, GarrettChan said:

Is this my confirmation bias or something? I found that male Doomers tend to have long and nice hair. I need to get some in the future :D

Romero's always had long hair, I think, so it's just emulating him. Don't look at me, though, I've been somewhere between a buzzcut and an inch of hair forever. :-)

24 minutes ago, GarrettChan said:

This was my hair length 7 years ago(photo dated of 2011), didn't cut them since then. I'll let you imagine how long they are today :)

Spoiler

5a505cae4936c_9LzaWNc-Imgur.jpg.19398899fc99d8e5c312b8ae417723bc.jpg

@Walter confetti Have you seen your optician since your op? I remember seeing you had quite a strong prescription from previous pics- I'm assuming high Miopia and/or Astigmatism. I'm guessing you had your surgery to help sort that out- but your trouble seeing might be due to your muscles having trouble focusing, or your powers changing a little~ Worth going if you haven't already and they could help you out with the blurring!

Thanks fuzzball!

I have a control routine visit at 8th of January from the doctor who made the operation, i'll see what he tell me about it...

when master say you gotta come in work on Saturday and she dont even bring bagels

nHZp3Nh.jpg