Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Doomworld Members' Sketchbook

Another edited version of a Zaku 1 from Mobile Suit Gundam. The paint job is of my own design.

A Zaku 1 from Mobile Suit Gundam. the paint job is of my own design.

Heavily cropped and edited version of a drawing of myself as doomguy. (What we all want, right?)A cropped version of myself as Doomguy. Isn't that what we all want?

This is turning out to be my most-regular thread here in the World of Doom.

26220063_10154957388356507_2778949951207822316_n.jpg.62cc899f48f7c8ff8cdd5034f6dd1c77.jpg

Here, have a FANCY HAT BOI that I drawed. :B

4 hours ago, GoatLord said:

Created this for a friend's mixtape.

Dang dude, mad skillz! Have you posted this to Pixeljoint.com? If not, you should! Love me some quality pixel art.

2 hours ago, Soundblock said:

Dang dude, mad skillz! Have you posted this to Pixeljoint.com? If not, you should! Love me some quality pixel art.

No I haven't, thanks for the suggestion! I've done pixel art on and off since 1992 so I was really pleased about getting commissioned to do this.

Pixel Joint was quite the find for me when I first learned of it (on this forum). I'm sure you'll find some appreciation for your pixelworks on there. Don't stop sharing them on here though!

Don't ANYBODY stop sharing in this thread. I mean it, I fucking love seeing y'all make arts. <3

Some art i did today!

Spoiler

Astolfo.jpg.7a22fae9629341217c812bfb82f6e18b.jpg

Oh yeah, done this back in 2017

Spoiler

5a5a4e3e5df43_SenseofRightII-Heroesfromtheotherworld-HakureiReimu.jpg.54f940523dfbce0655356363c36383f7.jpg

5a5a4fe00a4e5_UltraInstictShaggy.jpg.c94121e8576455fd6b3fe300a1f269b6.jpg

Edited by Chickensoup101

So I kept getting mentioned on Discord, but I didn't know whether it was a glitch with the application or a certain someone I know kept doing it. Regardless, I got so annoyed at the whole ordeal that I ended up drawing this. Might as well post it here as it is of no use to me anymore, besides maybe re-purposing it into a reaction image or something. :V

Notiphade.png.e7288081484697dcef1da52b0a1f0f50.png

Guest DILDOMASTER666

grafx2 and mspaint shit

this is the same character as my avatar, in in-universe-equivalent-to-sneaking-suit and winter fur coat

damian-wintercoat.png

8 hours ago, DILDOMASTER666 said:

[snip]

Random thought: Would a high-theobromine chocolate bar effectively fulfill the purpose of a cyanide pill (e.g. the anti-capture ones that covert ops tote around)?

Also, good spriting, though the face could use a little more shading for the sake of definition.

Guest DILDOMASTER666
1 hour ago, Rifle Infantry said:

Random thought: Would a high-theobromine chocolate bar effectively fulfill the purpose of a cyanide pill (e.g. the anti-capture ones that covert ops tote around)?

Yes, with the added benefit of looking totally innocuous to the (non-canine) enemy

Guest DILDOMASTER666

more shit

damian profile 2cb.png

9 hours ago, DILDOMASTER666 said:

[snibeti snab]

I don't know about you, but I fucking love S E T T I N G S    a n d   C R E A T E D    U N I V E R S E S. So much that I should probably go and make went and did a thread in Everything Else so people can just violently dump theirs in there.

Edited by Rifle Infantry

Guest DILDOMASTER666

Thing I started in GIMP, not done yet -- this is my "learning how to use all the photoshop effects" image

p2024-thing.png