Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeremy

Awesome Copic Marker Doom Tribute!

FIND SOME MEAT!

Wow, it has been ages since I've posted on here. In fact, this would't be the first time posting artwork here.. did that 18 years ago too haha.. I'd like to think I've improved since then. That's one DOOM'ed Space Marine! I call this "FIND SOME MEAT", 14x17 copic marker on medium weight paper. Took me approximately 25 hours over the course of just under 3 weeks. If only I didn't have to work. Unfortunately, all I have is a shoddy cell phone for taking pictures of work for now. 

When I was making this piece, I had kind of a ridiculous set of rules in order for it to really feel like DOOM to me; I needed to find a way to include all of the following: explosive barrel, hexagon floor, soul sphere, heath bonus, tech lamp, yellow chainsaw, pinkie demon, barron o' heck, cacodemon, imp and of course.. "Doom Guy".

It was a challenge to figure out how to place everything and not look too crowded. I'm happy with the result.

Holy shit this is the best, how has almost no one else commented on this yet? Why did I take so long to do so? In any case, great work!