Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TeamTNS

ZDaemon Thursday Night Survival #335 - Doom 64 for Doom II (Part I)

TNS335.png

You might have never played Doom 64 or maybe you have fond memories of it from your childhood. Either way, I'm sure you have heard of it and this week we invite you to join us in playing Doom 64 recreated with Doom 2 resources through this community project lead by Mechadon. See you there!

DMFLAGS: 1174487140 / 806496256 / 0
Skill: Ultra Violence
IWAD: doom2 or freedoom080
PWADs: D64D2_build_7b
Maps: 01-15, 31-33
Lives: 1
Players: 25/100
Item Respawn Time: 60 Seconds
Player Join Limit: 3 Minutes

Date: 11th January 2018

Euro session: 19:00 GMT/14:00 EST at [L@P], Germany (usually lasts over 6 hours)

Get ZDaemon and join in.

It's a shame I couldn't show up :/.  But I super appreciate you guys hosting and testing this for us!  I just watched both vids and already spotted a few bugs...and I'm sure there are more than just those.  Hopefully it was a relatively smooth session though.

I will be sure to log any bugs you guys report.  And hopefully we'll get them all fixed up for the next test build.  And I will also be sure to make a mention in credits for you guys!

Guest DILDOMASTER666

I don't mean to be "that guy" but I like that three of the four images in the OP are from my maps

32 minutes ago, Da Werecat said:

Not sure what's going on here.

He was stuck in there.

Need a D2INO rerun for the sole reason that someone can film MAP06 - that was peak bullshit for moving floors <3

I like how in MAP05 a couple of dudes were just punching each other in the face at the hub.

Then after a while - chainsaw sounds.