Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Avoozl

What was your first ever video game?

It was Doom 1-2 or Diablo 1 on PC, can't remember which one though.

Console were the Sonics on Genesis and Marios on SNES and N64.

Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards

I was not yet in school so I learned a lot about English (not a native speaker) and sex (lost my sex-in-a-game virginity in Larry) while playing it. Very educational. I still remember that you should always use a condom or you die. You should also remove your condom after having sex or the cops arrest you on the street.

Good times.

Rollercoaster Tycoon. I've sunk way too many hours into that game, even as a 5 year old.

My Earliest Gaming Memories Are Either Of Mario Kart 64 Or Kirby Nightmare In Dreamland. I Mostly Have FUCKIN Fond Ass Memories With Kirby. Kirby And Mario Kart Was Immediately By Mortal Kombat Armageddon 

Great Game For A Child. I Distinctly Remember Seeing Zombie Liu Kang Getting Gibbed.

According to my brother it was Marble Madness, NES being the only game console they owned at the time. That and Tetris are the only games I have any memory of before seeing Wolf3D.

I was way too young to remember, but asking my parents about it they suggest the likely candidates are wolf3d or doom (released the year I was born, though I was born at the middle of the year)

i somehow turned out alright, I think.

It's really hard to remember which came first, but I remember playing the arcade port of Ghouls N' Ghosts, then around the same time My Hero/Fantasy Zone 2/Out Run on the Sega Master System.

My first game on PS2 was Soul Calibur 2 thanks to my old man. He saw SC2 at a friend's of his house and was having such a blast he went out and bought a PS2 and Soul Calibur 2 that night. Many sleepless nights followed of us two going head to head. I remember getting so salty when he would absolutely wreck me sometimes, and when I returned the favor I could tell he was pissed off. Fighting games are awesome.

Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus, when i was 9 yeard old. That was where i fell in love with mgs. After playing that i got metal gear solid peace walker, and clocked 4000 hours on it

When trying NES games, I have the feeling that it's not of my generation and doesn't enjoy it that much, even if I liked some games. I feel more comfortable playing games that I know were ahead of my youth lol. I also feel lucky to be a so-called "90s kid" mainly because of the videogames of that time, which I think were the best, unlike music imo. I don't own any new consoles too, the last consoles I played for a long time was the Gamecube/PS2/Xbox 1 generation.

Snoopy on game and watch(the model in this video, too):

I think to still having it on my grandma house...

Also, isn't a similar thread existed already?

I can't remember the exact game, but my first videogame was on the Atari VCS (2600). Probably Missile Command, Asteroids, Pac-Man, or something along those lines.