Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Chris Hansen

The DooMer's RecesS....green!!

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you all know that almost 2 months of total silence on my homepage has been because I have been working on a new design. I have uploaded it tonight and it looks damn spiffy, hehe!

And don't miss the cool wallpaper I created! It's in the Various section... Or what about the fact that many of the (very) dead DoomCenter download links has been 'repaired'...Weheeee! :) Amazing service this Hansen guy can deliver... yeah right!

Now go here:
http://home13.inet.tele.dk/CNH

Damn proud of that CH-Retro E1M7, eh?

Not without reason may I add.

This is probably the best incarnation of your site ever. Everything works flawless (I only noted one glitch, you need to repair the A#1.wad link) especially the reviews which I have had trouble viewing before.

And you are a pretty good reviewer I can see. I especially like the way you succeed to remain humble, polite and positive, even when faced wíth reviewing some of the less perfect wads.

"Damn proud of that CH-Retro E1M7, eh?"

YEP!

All I can say is thanks for the positive response guys and that Hellcore will blow you away! I'm very excited to be on this team and I'm sure there'll be some great battles to fight for demos for your archive Opulent :) Now wasn't that irritating, not saying anything at all about a release date, hehe! Damn I could be a politician...

Hey c-cooper, I´m playing CH-RetroEps and all I can say is that it´s very good! It really has the true Ep1 feeling in it. Congratulations, dude!

Again, thanks, bigtime! Now send me some demos of you kicking some serious butt in CH Retro Episode! People have been very kind in doing so up till now, however I can never get enough. Lately I have thought about adding a 'Demos' section to the CH Retro page with links to great demos. But if you crave some, there's a truly amazing pack already available over at Opulent's SDA.

I'm also soon going to add a couple of screenshots more of me and Fusion's map15 for Hellcore to the already existing two. It's a kickass level, and you'll be turned into a flayed bundle of bad nerves and gibs before you reach that secret exit, hehe!

Hey Chris.. Wicked new site design man. Speaking of Hellcore.. You should see some of the incredible stuff i've done with it in the past few weeks.. OOhh And some of the sweet new graphics i've added.. I had a hd crash a while ago, everything was backed up though.. in like a million versions =).. but it set me back slightly as i had to repeat a lot of missing graphic Entries from the new Hellcore build. Anyway, i'll fire off an email to you soon.. Slayer, that's right man! Haven't heard from you in a while. Although, i can take blame for that. Keep on working on em man, you're a damn good midi artist =)

Nice website (I particularly like the way you created the main index)! I'm at work now, but as soon as I get home I'll check out the pwads (those screenshots look really really promising)!

Hey Scorpion! You'be probably be the least disappointed if you download my CH Retro Episode and Flay The Obscene Compilation. Other than that, you can choose from a great variety of good or awesome wads in the sections 'Reviews', 'Ones' and '2001 Great Doom Releases' (2001GDR).

And Fusion, I'm currently in the progress of switching to a new computer, so don't expect my usual quick answers to mails ;-)
(You can read the specs at my homepage in the latest news bit).

Hmm, I have it on my HD. I could send it to you, but I could probably have it uploaded on my site within a few days. Lookout for updates, I'll mention it on T.D.R.

Here's a dl link for A#1 http://home13.inet.tele.dk/CNH/Anumber1.zip Now let's just hope it works!

Btw. it's been awhile since I uploaded to \incoming, have I missed something or is that gone on 3darchives.in-span.net? I'm guessing I'm not supposed to upload directly to \newstuff? Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the link Myk! I remember that page.

And Scorpion, well what is there to say, other than I'm glad you didn't waste your time! ;-)

My PC is btw. up and running and so is my Internet connection, so Fusion, just go ahead and send me some of your wise words!