Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dial-up

I want to write the music for your Doom project

Awesome stuff here. I'm really digging Come On In, Up To My Neck, The Chicken, Orange Juice, & I've Only Got One Emotion. I'll have to find an excuse to use some of these in my future maps.

A unique and generous offer, and great midis on there too! Kind of suspicious of someone with Petyr Baelish for a profile picture though tbh...

these sound great dude. the quantity of mappers greatly outnumbers musicians here, you'll most certainly find a good home for your tunes :D

Really cool use of the fx programs in "T'pol or Not t'pol", and I really dig the layered piano/synths/stuff in "Don't Call Me Catedetic". Was the layers recorded in improv with pedals, split keyboard and shit or did you orchestrate in sequencer?

4 hours ago, wintertowns said:

Really cool use of the fx programs in "T'pol or Not t'pol", and I really dig the layered piano/synths/stuff in "Don't Call Me Catedetic". Was the layers recorded in improv with pedals, split keyboard and shit or did you orchestrate in sequencer?

Thanks

Catedetic is 100% programmed

18 hours ago, Memfis said:

This seems really cool, any chance you can share the midi files too?

I haven't yet prepared MIDI-only versions of the songs on my bandcamp page. If there is a particular song or songs you'd like MIDI version of I can prepare it for you.

"T'pol or Not t'pol" is a really strong song. I loved the chorus progression you've used too!

1 hour ago, Jimes said:

I haven't yet prepared MIDI-only versions of the songs on my bandcamp page. If there is a particular song or songs you'd like MIDI version of I can prepare it for you.

I really liked "Don't Call Me Catedetic", so if you can please. :)

Very cool, thanks! I was a little surprised by how quiet the middle part became, but it's an interesting change.