Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Winial

Body Count Based Reward System with Doom Style FPS

I try really hard to find this kind of video game, and I keep fail.

This idea is too dumb to world? But I wish to play it so much. :(

15 hours ago, Blastfrog said:

What? Are you referring to that licensed Wolf 3D engine game or literal body counts?

No, I don't know what is correct term for English but, I want to find FPS game that has reward system.

And it's not like a borderland but more like a…I don't know. Killing itself rewards me? It's hard to explain with lack of language skill I guess.

Daikatana has an RPG-esque experience system for both your character and the titular weapon, allowing them to grow in power as you kill more enemies with them.

I wouldn't recommend playing Daikatana.

So... you want an FPS that rewards you for killing things in general? Rewards you what? Exp. for upgrades? Superpowers? A taco salad?

There's a zombie killing game called Dead Rising for xbox360. There's not enough detail in your post to tell if this is what you're looking for, but on the UI there's a "x KILLED" tracker that keeps track of your kill count throughout the entirety of the game. I don't know why but that little statistic always sitting there on the HUD like that is really fun.

I made my own little Doom frontend out of a batch file that records how many monsters I killed after every level I complete, and adds it to a total. I started using it a few years ago. I have a little over a quarter million kills.

dead-rising-pc-screenshot-www.ovagames.c

4 hours ago, Arctangent said:

Daikatana has an RPG-esque experience system for both your character and the titular weapon, allowing them to grow in power as you kill more enemies with them.

Yeah I'll never touching it. It's not what I want either.

3 hours ago, CARRiON said:

So... you want an FPS that rewards you for killing things in general? Rewards you what? Exp. for upgrades? Superpowers? A taco salad?

Show me what I kill and how much I kill is one of reward. If they give me a taco salad for killing 100 demons, I'm fine with that honestly. I gladly hunt them for that. :P

2 hours ago, 40oz said:

I made my own little Doom frontend out of a batch file that records how many monsters I killed after every level I complete, and adds it to a total. I started using it a few years ago. I have a little over a quarter million kills.

Woah, this was I wanted all time! How did you made that? Is that possible all along? Did you have a plan to share that? :D

2 minutes ago, Arctangent said:

If you just want to keep track of monster kills and you're using GZDoom, FragTrak is exactly that.

What? This happened 2014? I guess it's time to play my all time favorite FPS again! Thanks :D

12 hours ago, Arctangent said:

It's not half bad if you play it with the fan patch and disable sidekicks. 

He want's a classic style fps game *doom style* that has a score system that counts how many enemies he's killed.