Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CaptainManiac

Timefreezer and timeslowing strength not applied

Question

so i tried to make a custom timefreezer that slows the time and is replaced by megasphere.I set the strength to 50 and well,it ain't working.Is the strength even applied to this powerup type?

4 answers to this question

So is there a way to alter its strength to make the npcs not freeze,but move slower,not to be frozen fully,is applying strength possible for timefreezer?

2 hours ago, CaptainManiac said:

So is there a way to alter its strength to make the npcs not freeze,but move slower,not to be frozen fully,

Oh, so this is what you meant by "strength". No, it is not possible, this powerup can only make things freeze fully, and no other powerup can partially slow things down either. Maybe, just maybe, you could simulate slowdown by rapidly switching the time freeze powerup on and off somehow.

4 minutes ago, scifista42 said:

Oh, so this is what you meant by "strength". No, it is not possible, this powerup can only make things freeze fully, and no other powerup can partially slow things down either.

So even if i put the strength to the powerupgiver thing it wont work because on me the monsters don't get frozen either