Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Herzon

Weird Bug With Controllers In Splitscreen

The bug is that only one player can use a controller. It just isn't letting me have more then one player use a controller. This really blows because I was planning to have a 3 player deathmatch with two of my brothers. So can anybody give some tips to help fix this? Because this is really annoying me. Some more detail on exactly what the bug is doing. So, at the beginning every player has no controller mapped to them. I set player 2 to my PS4 controller. It works completely fine. Then when I map player 3 to my other PS4 controller and check if the game actually registered it, it doesn't say that Player 3 is mapped to a controller.

Edited by Herzon : Just wanted to give more info on the bug.

On 1/19/2018 at 5:01 PM, Edward850 said:

I reread your question; Both controllers are controlling player 1 because you need to reconfigure which controllers are bound to which player. You'll find this above the profile configs that you found. Remember, the keyboard always controls player 1, and cannot be configured to a different player.

On 1/21/2018 at 10:10 PM, Edward850 said:

I got two players to work by the way. And I edited the post giving more detail on the bug.