Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CrazyDoomguy

CrazyDoomguy Demo Thread

2 hours ago, CrazyDoomguy said:

nobody will pass.

Exactly. Nobody will pass it, seriously. Nobody will even try this shit. Basically it is a copy of map 16, so you're going to play map 16 again + some parts of this map makes no sense at all!! taking BFG is impossible and is just a joke here. So why play such map?? 

Edit: A new version?? Well, if you still want to max it, then go for it. Good luck :)

5 minutes ago, Yousuf Anik said:

Exactly. Nobody will pass it, seriously. Nobody will even try this shit. Basically it is a copy of map 16, so you're going play map 16 again + some parts of this map makes no sense at all!! taking BFG is impossible and is just a joke here. So why play such map?? 

Edit: A new version?? Well, if you still want to max it, then go for it. Good luck :)

But there are new 3 battle area and at is challenge. I tried puzzle this and found solution!

Just now, CrazyDoomguy said:

But there are new 3 battle area and at is challenge. I tried puzzle this and found solution!

Ok. I just hope you pass it.

I tried pass map 46 with UV-Max but last part dont give me any chance to kill all monsters expect revenants on tower. There are not enought ammos for all. I think, I need really 4 cybers for killing all revenants on tower... or I just forgett map 46.

+++ Level 1 +++

Dimensions: UV-MAX 9:45

+++ +++ +++ +++ +++

Map called "Burning Legion". This is a very Interesting map with cool hellcave design!!! On this map are many revenants, cacodemons and archviles. Mz tipp is, dont kill or do any damage on cyberdemons because they help you clean monsters.

Dimensions_1.zip

4 hours ago, A7MAD said:

Crazydoomguy... do you know how to get to the secret in chillax map 14? I am like very confused , I cant find a way to get to it

Azuruish had pass it, look here (0:27)

+++ Level 2 +++

Dimensions: UV-MAX 4:25

+++ +++ +++ +++ +++

Map called "Walking in the void". This map had black space and there are cool area. Some area need climbing skill and some need to fight. Not easy map...

Dimensions_2.zip

Ok Thanks!

I have watched your demos on youtube, what TAS tools have you used?

If you can as well can you show me how to utilize them ? For example how do you use slowmotion in prboom-plus and where can it be used effectively? 

4 hours ago, A7MAD said:

For example how do you use slowmotion in prboom-plus and where can it be used effectively? 

You can increase/decrease game speed by pressing specific buttons (see the key bindings in option in prboom). The normal speed is 100 and is shown on the hud. Slowmotion is below anything 100 speed, for example speed 50. Practice it while playing and you'll understand how and when to use. It is very much necessary for hard moments in making TAS.

Edited by Yousuf Anik

4 hours ago, Yousuf Anik said:

You can increase/decrease game speed by pressing specific buttons (see the key bindings in option in prboom). The normal speed is 100 and is shown on the hud. Slowmotion is below anything 100 speed, for example speed 50. Practice it while playing and you'll understand how and when to use. It is very much necessary for hard moments in making TAS.

Interesting... I have tried it , the game slows down but how how will this help you against dodging cyberdemons or any monsters attack? when I slow down the game I can see when the cyberdemon will shoot, however I cant seem to react fast enough and it always gets me killed.

Are you supposed to use it with the segmenting command? recordfromto? 

4 hours ago, A7MAD said:
4 hours ago, A7MAD said:

Interesting... I have tried it , the game slows down but how how will this help you against dodging cyberdemons or any monsters attack? when I slow down the game I can see when the cyberdemon will shoot, however I cant seem to react fast enough and it always gets me killed.

Are you supposed to use it with the segmenting command? recordfromto? 

Hmm, recordfromto and skipsec are used. It needs a lot of practice amd you'll get used to it. Check your PM :)

+++ Level 3 +++

Dimensions: UV-MAX 13:35

+++ +++ +++ +++ +++

This map called "Omega-Minor". On this map is very cool design, never meet this on custom doom. I like this labyrinth-design room. Its very cool!!! The secret rooms are good hidden. I think for players without programm doom builder 2 would not find this secret. In other way this map is hard because big numbers of cyberdemons and revenants.

Dimensions_3.zip

+++ Level 32 +++

Dimensions: UV-MAX 9:30

+++ +++ +++ +++ +++

This map called "Bone-Hanza". I like all these challenge like run trough zombiemans, revenants room and on my favoirite part "mixed battle with archviles".

Dimensions_32.zip

+++ Level 6 +++

Chillax2-V1.5: UV-MAX 26:50

+++ +++ +++ +++ +++

I think, this is most extreme map on this WAD. Narrow floor and many enemies, especially archviles. Some on challenge room I need kill monsters fast as I can before enemy wave come behind me.

Chillax2_06.zip

+++ Level 10 +++

Dmp17: UV-MAX 19:25

+++ +++ +++ +++ +++

I upload this walk for filling demos on DSDA. Probably players cant pass some maps on dmp2017 without save and load.

dmp17_10.zip

+++ Level 19 +++

Dmp17: UV-MAX 10:39

+++ +++ +++ +++ +++

I upload this walk for filling demos on DSDA. Probably players cant pass some maps on dmp2017 without save and load.

dmp17_19.zip

+++ Level 22 +++

Dmp17: UV-MAX 26:44

+++ +++ +++ +++ +++

dmp17_22.zip

+++ Level 31 +++

Dmp17: UV-MAX 8:29

+++ +++ +++ +++ +++

dmp17_31.zip