Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

This mod adds weapons from the new doom game into the original doom we all know and love!!! Today I am reviewing Zion hd!! Zion hd adds weapons from DOOM 4 into the original doom we all know and love!

Shadows of the Nightmare Realm

Return to Phobos, Cacoward Winner 1994. Excellently constructed levels.

Edited by MetroidJunkie

I had many failed attempts on Nightmare like this on this map, but it sure did reminded me of why I don't miss infinitely tall actors.

Did this run two weeks ago. Uploaded to Youtube in three parts to make watching it more convenient. Sorry for choppy framerate, I don't know why Youtube butchered these videos so hard.

Finally ending my three month hiatus of no videos.

Serenity - E3M5: Dungeons of the Dark (Nathrath/Hermans)

This level has an extremely painful pistol start. It's very difficult to kill every monster with the ammo you have. It's possible but not easily. The map itself is very nice, maybe except that ASHWALL corridor. The N area was nicely executed, if not a bit cryptic with lowering that megaarmor. The marble halls mid-map are very difficult to take care of, ammo-wise.

Me playing Revenge of The 90's

Edited by D1m3

Counterattack is an interesting Cacowards Winner, in that you start with the Pistol and Rocket Launcher and take a short while to actually get the more normal shotgun.

Stardate 20x7, I seem to have taken on a lot of purple.

Doomzone + Doom 2 Hell on Earth

Edited by MetroidJunkie

Serenity - E3M6: I'm Here. I'm There. Stairs Are Everywhere (Holger/Nathrath)

Music is cool, even if it doesn't fit much and its all pianoey. The map itself is pretty nicely laid out, only thing to note is that drops make it easy to jump on monsters' heads. Sometimes SLAD can get monotone but it's all in good measure. This map actually does play well from a pistol start - however two more maps, and neither of them does much.

The mod wasn't released too long ago and I am already loving it too much. Decided to play some Project Slipgate to go along with it.

This mod is pretty damn difficult, but then again, that's probably on me for not noticing the shotgun.

Krazy Kate

Edited by MetroidJunkie