Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SuperPCGamer

CHEAT CODES

idclev = change level, must include level number

iddqd = degreelessness mode, invulnerability.

idfa = all weapons, full ammo

idkfa = all weapons, full ammo, and all keycards.

If you know more cheat codes, put them in the replies!

I'm offended that you didn't put in idclip. That's hands down the most useful cheat code for play testing.

At this stage the cheat codes almost feel like debug commands to me. 

I almost never use them to actually cheat. If there's a wad that's absolutely kicking my ass (and I'm playing a ZDoom derived port), I tend to use Resurrect or Give Health far more than the original cheats.

43 minutes ago, anotak said:

FORBIDDEN CHEAT CODES

idkaf = reveals the 0th weapon slot

iddpopsips = allows the walls to walk through you

idsight = see the cowering masses of thousands of hiding invisible, silent monsters that populate every level

idinflu = makes the doomguy aware he is being controlled

If you know more forbidden cheat codes, put them in the replies!

Now that's more like it. Here's one

idaaa = Turns you into a revenant

idagit = Turns all monsters into revenants

idsum = Causes the level music and Doomguy's grunt's to change places.

idicup = Embarrasses Doomguy and every monster in the map.

I recall there being an old thread with the subject "If you could go back in time and change one thing about Doom, what would it be?" This thread has made me realize that my answer to that is "add a cheat code named 'idgaf'."

What effect would it have? Whatever, I guess.

52 minutes ago, anotak said:

FORBIDDEN CHEAT CODES

idppill lets you collect evil eyes by walking over them

58 minutes ago, Xaser said:

I recall there being an old thread with the subject "If you could go back in time and change one thing about Doom, what would it be?" This thread has made me realize that my answer to that is "add a cheat code named 'idgaf'."

What effect would it have? Whatever, I guess.

I think this thread coincidentally did appear right after that other one.

Yall heard of idclip, now prepare for the super secret idclap:

The player character gets stuck as if surrounded by walls, but as a result, is invulnerable to any sort of damage coming at him. Also, typing in "idclapclop" does the same but the player character lets go of all weapons it has which in turn fly around and shoot down everything. Its buggy because weapons keep shooting at actors and attacking them, and so they occasionally get stuck attacking lightning posts or gore scenery. Really a waste of ammo, tbh. I remember my first time typing in "idclapclop" while having a shotgun and SSG, playing Doom 2. I swear I thought the shotguns were killing everybody but they just focused on some stupid torch, by the time I "idclapclop"-ed again I lost 80 shells :,( its a good cheat code though, but only for pro players, really.

IDPURISTPOKE

Turns any level into GZDoom/UDMF format, but doesn't use any advanced features.

idter = Summon a screaming mong who says dirty things and references ass and rape a bunch of times.

idslaughterfail = Fills the map with hundreds of Cyberdemons and Archviles and renames it “High Kwality Slaughter Map”

idyoudied = Makes Doom the Dark Souls of Dark Souls of FPS

Did you know that if you use Berserk Strength on the TNT truck (Map19) exactly 666 thousand times, that a new, unique type of monster comes out from under the truck?

I never did it because I'd always lose track counting, but my friend did it and here's proof:

Z5nndmV.jpg

idfiltered = Instantly apply every existent filtering algorithm to the textures and sprites no matter source port

I'm legitimately surprised there is no publications or any review site that has that name.

On another note, I can puke when I realize I can even write my own cheat codes in a scripting language. Really!

IDSPISPOPD

Turns on Brutal Doom executions for pinkies only, so you can Smash Pinkies Into Putrid Piles of Pink Demon

IDCLEVBABEL

Warps your physical identity to an infinite library containing every single possible book, in all languages and all scripts.

While in that level:

IDBEHOLD

Behold a glimpse of the elder ones.

IDBEHOLD

Behold their children, endlessly covering the vast emptiness of all.

IDBEHOLD

Behold the death of a thousand worlds in a single tic for the rest of eternity. IDBEHOLD the pain of all souls dying in an instant. IDBEHOLD their minds fusing into a single one, where infinite souls fight for control. IDBEHOLD the screams of the children as their flesh is seared off their bodies, ready to be eaten. IDBEHOLD the suffering of consciences forced to accept the truth that wasn't meant to be. IDBEHOLD as cockroaches eat the rotting flesh, nibble by nibble, bite by bite. IDBEHOLD the bone cages rattling the souls of the ones kept living for the amusement of ẗ̹͍̪̠̱́ͫ͢h̛̺̞̺̞̦͖͔͂ͯ̅ͧ͌͆ḙ̱ ̺͚̫͓̎͐e̶̳̭̞̗̭͍̐̈́l̙͔͙̞̺̠͔ͯ̓ͬ́d͔͋̃ȇ̪̹̈ͭͫ͡r̝ ̖̤̮͇̳ͨ̈́̌̓͑o͍̺̪̣̍̍̄͑ͣ̌̔͢ń̸͍͔̼̬͈̻̬ͭe̡͙̻̫̹ͬ͌ṡ͚̘̰̙̭̼̔ͨ̂ͅ. IDBEHOLD the psalmist singing hymns all the way to his living grave. IDBEHOLD maggots eating the flesh of slaves as ẗ̹͍̪̠̱́ͫ͢h̛̺̞̺̞̦͖͔͂ͯ̅ͧ͌͆ḙ̱ ̺͚̫͓̎͐e̶̳̭̞̗̭͍̐̈́l̙͔͙̞̺̠͔ͯ̓ͬ́d͔͋̃ȇ̪̹̈ͭͫ͡r̝ ̖̤̮͇̳ͨ̈́̌̓͑o͍̺̪̣̍̍̄͑ͣ̌̔͢ń̸͍͔̼̬͈̻̬ͭe̡͙̻̫̹ͬ͌ṡ͚̘̰̙̭̼̔ͨ̂ͅ watch in bliss. IDBEHOLD IDBEHOLD IDBEHOLD I͒̐ͧ͐̑͛҉̪͇̠̥͔D̳̱ͬB̜͇̫̼̣̙̆ͣ͛͆̒ͅE̮̖̲̯̔̍̃ͅH̭͖͔̒͗͐̏͝Ŏ̷͛ͦL̻͌͊͊̐̚Ḑ̮͔̣͈ͅ I҉͈͇̦̤̼D͉͈͚̏ͧ͂̂̈́ͯͅB̗͔͍̼̯̆̊͢E̗͕̝̠̲̜̤͋̆ͯ̇ͫ͊̀H̅̾ͧͮ̆̓̚҉͍̝̳͚ͅO͍͙͎̬̯̮ͯ̀ͦ̉͆͆L̜̤̠̿̉ͦ̓ͥ̽ͅḒ͚̮ Ǐ͆ͧ̈͑͐D̸͙̣̲͚̲̰̺̓̊̇̄̔ͧB̘͈̰̆Ḛ͓̫̩̖ͪ͟H̙̹̳̜̮̔̃͜O̴̬Ļ̓̓̎̐͋ͥ͆D̔͏̙̤̪̤͕̖̳

IDBEHOLD. He comes.

Fair warning, all those codes only work for Doom 2, version 1.667. They were removed from later releases.

fhshh - Makes all enemies blind! (Be vewy vewy quiet...)

fhhall - Kills all enemies

These two Doom95 codes are the bees knees. Wish they were in the original DOS version! Glad "kill monsters" has been a code for ZDoom for many years now, but I still don't know if there's a "blind enemies" code yet. Would love to have that.

2 hours ago, Doomkid said:

These two Doom95 codes are the bees knees. Wish they were in the original DOS version! Glad "kill monsters" has been a code for ZDoom for many years now, but I still don't know if there's a "blind enemies" code yet. Would love to have that.

notarget is probably close to what you'd want, maybe.

idpapers: make monsters request you to show your ID.

idiot: doomguy randomly select wrong weapons (e.g. you hit the 7 key to get the BFG, and you might get the fists instead) and has a 50% chance of forgetting how to fire until you change weapons. He also puts on armor suits backward, resulting in a 33% speed penalty after you pick up an armor until it gets reduced to 0.

idsupercalifragilisticexpialidocious: prints out a message congratulating for your cheatcode typing prowess.

idunno: does something random somewhere on the map, but what?

idaho: fill your inventory with potatoes

Typing "BARRAL" at the savegame menu gives you 50 extra lives and a stash of explosive barrels to throw at monsters when you run out of ammo!

-No wait, actually it was Donkey Kong Country for SNES