Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VileSlay

doomsday hacked

the discussion in the thread "am I that wrong?" promted me to check out doomsday for some alternate models. well to my suprise, I was greeted by a gay daisy chain, a virus, and a shitload of windows displaying that lovely goatse pic. whats worse is that my 7 year old brother was in the room. good thing norton popped up to say that a virus was detected to block the initial horror and I was able to get him out of the room before the barrage of goatse. whoever did that is really lame. if you don't like jdoom just say so, don't do something retarded like that.

gatewatcher said:

Jesus Christ.

Now now, its Jezum Crow ...no need to say the Lord's name in vain :D

...and plus, I dont think hes here in these forums, but if you are reffering to teh God, then its Linguica...:D

Yup, this happened to me as well a few days ago when I looked to redownload JHeXen (I had somehow lost it).

You can be sure that it won't be too healthy for that twat if I got my hands on him.
/Me checks if machinegun is loaded.

Linguica said:

Ummm, are you sure that instead of http://www.doomsdayhq.com/ you didn't go to http://www.doomsday.com/?

I realized that about four hours later. not only am I thoroughly disgusted, but now I feel like a fool. I was so pissed off by what happened that I had to post, kinda like an exorcism of the event. although I was wrong to jump the gun and start saying the real doomsday site was hacked, I still think that its a fucked up thing to do.

well, now my mother, who also witnessed it, is very disturbed. she was having bouts of nausea because she couldn't get the image out of her head. I'm just glad I was able to shield my little brother from the event.

Ctrl+W is your friend! Just hold it down and you will eventually defeat those pages.

Or kill the iexplore.exe process in the Win2k/NT/XP Task Manager.

But yeah, not setting the homepage? I'm disappointed.

Yet another reason why I don't have the JavaScript setting on when I'm using Netscape.

It should be considered criminal trespassing for a site to change the home page setting. It's like somebody barging into your house and raiding your fridge, then leaving before you can beat their ass.

Well, I have seen that "virus" website on a other website, a danish one. (NO, I AM NOT GIVING YOU THE URL)