Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MegaZzZeux

I hate Facebook...(rant)

So deleted my old account due to have 100+ people I never associate with, and was tired of the millions of fake requests... So I deleted my account, and made a new one, and almost a month later I get a thing wanting me to "Upload a picture to prove it's you"

and now I wait...

"You Can't Log In Right Now

We'll get in touch with you after we've reviewed your photo. You'll now be logged out of Facebook as a security precaution."

I mean I tied my phone number to my account and everything, and they can't just SMS me a code like they normally would?

Sounds like they've implemented measures against setting up fake accounts. Seems sensible to me!

I don't envy the guy who's job it is too simply reverse image search thousands of photos every day!

On 2/9/2018 at 6:31 AM, MegaZzZeux said:

and was tired of the millions of fake requests

I can relate to this. 

I'm sometimes seeing lots of requests from arabs to add me lol, since when adding random people has become the new trend?

Wish I could just delete the account sometimes since there's so much bullshit on FB these days, but it's not like I can afford doing it...

Edited by Agent6

I literally got a fake friend request just now, my favourite thing is checking the account and seeing "CLICK HERE TO FUCK ASS" as the first and only post.

They needed better counter measures, I'm glad to see them implemented yet disheartened to know how much of an inconvenience they are.

And this is why I am stingy on who I add to my friends list on FB. I have less than 30 and the majority are real life friends.

On 09.02.2018 at 7:31 AM, MegaZzZeux said:

So deleted my old account due to have 100+ people I never associate with, and was tired of the millions of fake requests... So I deleted my account, and made a new one, and almost a month later I get a thing wanting me to "Upload a picture to prove it's you"

and now I wait...

"You Can't Log In Right Now

We'll get in touch with you after we've reviewed your photo. You'll now be logged out of Facebook as a security precaution."

I mean I tied my phone number to my account and everything, and they can't just SMS me a code like they normally would?

That what I cal mental fisting.

Congratz, you've met that sort of shit.