Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Final DOOM

Is it me or does TNT suck?Plutonia is OK.Not great not even good.Just OK.Also I have the master levels.They suck as well.

It must be you, cause TNT rules, but Plutonia is okay, somewhat borring. Thats my opinion and you dont have to agree with me, but I think TNT Evilution is awsome !
I like it way better than Doom 2, it has large levels like Centeral Processing.

/me steals Bigbadbastard's creation matrix maks of hairy RACOON LOVE(tm)

/me than turnz into MACTIMUS PRIME

BEHOLD MY VEHICLE FORM

/me transforms into ASTROMANTRAIN

You don't get it. No matter what you say, Ling will find a way of making what you say wrong, in otherwords, no, you will not get to be a moderator. Now, TNT is boring most of the time. I do like the level with the truck, and the moving boxes. I also like that huge outside area with the vines on the fences with some holes in it. Plutonia gets boring after too long of playing. I find it quite fun though, but hard...

what?!? u hate the TNT levels! i think they kick ass look at all the detail in those levels. also plutonia is from us hardcore players, not an easy megawad to play.

I love the TNT megawad because the levels are actually playable (compared to Plutonia) and they make sense in relation to the storyline.

I don't think Final DOOM levels are worse than original DOOM2 levels, although they are usually longer and harder, which can get annoying.

But paying for these levels is a no-no.

I read good replies about Central Processing (MAP20 in TNT with that large area with curves and vines. I liked this level very much too and I liked the music in it, although its quite short and simple, it does fit the atmosphere.

I haven't played Plutonia yet, except the secret MAP32 which is basically DOOM2 MAP01 with additional areas and tons of tons of monsters. I've finished it on skill 1, but I'll be able to do it on skill 4 also, because I still had lots of ammo lying around.

Bigbadgangsta says that Final DOOM is way too easy even on Nightmare. How about me designing a level to challenge you? Something like D2MAP07, with 12 arachnotrons on 100 square meters and a sector tagged 667 blocking the exit, but I bet you can pass it from scratch on Nightmare using nothing but fist and pistol. :)

BEHOLD MY VEHICLE FORM

Didn't mac used to say something useful once every coupla months...? O well, I could care less. He's entertaining :)

Ok if you think Final doom is easy on nightmare, then I challenge you do do any of these levels from scratch on nightmare TNT 02, 08, 09, 21. I think you are full of shit though.

BEHOLD MY VEHICLE FORM

ROTFLMAO