Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nelson67

Dream interpretation

I dreamt that I was riding a bicycle through a park, and approached a cricket oval that was sectioned off by a white picket fence around the outside. I left the bicycle under a nearby fig tree, that had a very prominent root system, and walked toward the cricket oval. Inside the cricket oval, was a massive snake that looked like a green python. This snake was almost the length of the cricket oval, it was very thick and looked really intimidating. It was a fear inducing moment but it didn't last long because, the snake then coiled up it's tail and flew off very quickly. I couldn't believe what I had seen but then noticed that there was a bus parked in the car park nearby and the door was open. I wanted to clarify what I had just seen, so, I approached the bus, walked inside and asked the bus driver and the other passengers on board, if anyone else had seen the large flying snake. The driver and all the other passengers said "No". I was mystified so, I then went back to retrieve my bicycle from where I had left it under the fig tree, but it had been stolen. I then walked towards a building that looked like an information centre in the hope that someone may have discovered the bicycle and left it there for me to collect. As soon as I approached the building, a woman sitting behind a counter facing into the park asked me: "What sort of job are you looking for?". I replied, that I wasn't looking for a job but I was looking for my bicycle.

I get the impression that you're presently trying to pursue recreational goals that you're working hard at (possibly Doom mapping), and are hoping to greatly profit from. However, you're fearful that your endeavours won't financially pay off as much as you'd like, and you might need to direct your energies towards more traditional means of providing for yourself. 

18 hours ago, Nelson67 said:

I dreamt that I was riding a bicycle through a park, and approached a cricket oval that was sectioned off by a white picket fence around the outside. I left the bicycle under a nearby fig tree, that had a very prominent root system, and walked toward the cricket oval. Inside the cricket oval, was a massive snake that looked like a green python. This snake was almost the length of the cricket oval, it was very thick and looked really intimidating. It was a fear inducing moment but it didn't last long because, the snake then coiled up it's tail and flew off very quickly. I couldn't believe what I had seen but then noticed that there was a bus parked in the car park nearby and the door was open. I wanted to clarify what I had just seen, so, I approached the bus, walked inside and asked the bus driver and the other passengers on board, if anyone else had seen the large flying snake. The driver and all the other passengers said "No". I was mystified so, I then went back to retrieve my bicycle from where I had left it under the fig tree, but it had been stolen. I then walked towards a building that looked like an information centre in the hope that someone may have discovered the bicycle and left it there for me to collect. As soon as I approached the building, a woman sitting behind a counter facing into the park asked me: "What sort of job are you looking for?". I replied, that I wasn't looking for a job but I was looking for my bicycle.

Maybe the snake wants you to play Cricket? 

For those who don't know what the sport of Cricket is: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cricket

On ‎16‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 6:24 PM, Kirby said:

"Fig Tree"

Interpretation? I'd say you want some figs. 

Ohhh, we had a couple of such trees in Turkey. Sweet delicious fruits.