Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NightmareZer0

Buy a "New" Doom Shirt (signed too) Romero

Romero is selling a Doom shirt.

I didn't see this posted yet (I could be wrong) so I figured I'd post it and let everyone know.

The description listed for the shirt: Brand new, licensed classic DOOM cover t-shirt! If you know your DOOM history, I posed for this classic painting which ended up on the DOOM box cover. This shirt is new and not vintage. This shirt can be signed, if desired.

https://www.romerogames.ie/shop/doom-box-cover-t-shirt

Edit: The quotes in "New" is just because its really nothing new. It's just the Titlepic for Doom. 

Edited by NightmareZer0

1 hour ago, Linguica said:

(bafflingly faded)

B-but, it's for the vintage look! now you too can be a hipster if you pay zenimax

I prefer the one that doesn't look like shit.

BUT it can be signed(by romero!) so thats a selling point :P(but 40 euros is,uh...)

Edited by Catpho

I feel it's bit of a must for big fans. The signature from Romero himself is awesome. It can help fund his studio.

I need to put my money where my mouth is but I'm reluctant to impulse buy.

7 hours ago, Blastfrog said:

B-but, it's for the vintage look! now you too can be a hipster if you pay zenimax

I prefer the one that doesn't look like shit.

Its weird that I have T-shirts that are 25 years old that I wear to be a bum in and they NEVER look that bafflingly faded. Some have holes and they all have frayed necklines. On some, the shoulders are turning transparent. The print never cracks as other "intentionally old" T-shirts have. I would say I take care of these shirts, but I've worked on farms in them and worn them for days on camping trips. So I've never understood how the old T-shirt look could be that inaccurate.

I am here to buy a T-shirt and to use my money. And I'm all out of money.

That signature though would be great!