Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zemini

The Moon, Phobos and Deimos

This is the first half of my MegaWad project.  Currently untitled, the campaign will be broken up into six episodes with six levels each.  I felt that six was the perfect length for each chapter.  Five of the levels will be on the base, with the final level being in hell.

If you have played my previous wad “Phobos Echoes”, I have broken up the wad and distributed levels throughout.  Some have gone through some major changes, and others have just been updated and fixed.  The remaining levels will be in the latter half of the campaign. 

Currently, I am just releasing the first three episodes for testing as the remaining three will be released for testing much later.  Each one takes place on a different region in the solar system.

EP1 – The Moon

EP2 – Phobos

EP2 – Deimos

EP4 – Mars City

EP5/EP6 – TBD

Weapons and Monsters are currently placeholders.  If I can ever get into pixel art, I might make my own at some point.

Do not play with any mods that change the weapons or monsters for it will break the maps and flow.  Should only be used with the latest version of GZDoom and DOOM2.WAD.  Higher resolution is best.

Difficulty for the most part only determines the monster numbers.  Easy is almost HMP, while Medium is about UV.  Hard hasn’t been tested enough for recommendation, but if you want a challenge feel free to try.  Enjoy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ex9xn7a6zdf9wd/beta123.v.000.7z?dl=0

EP1SS1.png

EP1SS2.png

EP1SS3.png

EP2SS1.png

EP2SS2.png

EP2SS3.png

EP3SS1.png

EP3SS2.png

EP3SS3.png

Edited by Zemini : format