Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

9 hours ago, SayWhatOneMoreTime said:

I don't know, I've never experienced true love only true evil.

No you don't. Sorry to sound like an asshole, but are you fucking kidding me? You're alive and have access to the internet, that's more that what a lot of people have. People are being murdered, starving or dying in wars that they have nothing to do with. There's no way you've seen the worst that this world has to offer.

I'm not saying that your situation isn't bad, but please don't overstate things, and for the love of god, at least be thankful for the little you have because the are people out there that have nothing.

5 minutes ago, KVELLER said:

No you don't. Sorry to sound like an asshole, but are you fucking kidding me? You're alive and have access to the internet, that's more that what a lot of people have. People are being murdered, starving or dying in wars that they have nothing to do with. There's no way you've seen the worst that this world has to offer.

I'm not saying that your situation isn't bad, but please don't overstate things, and for the love of god, at least be thankful for the little you have because the are people out there that have nothing.

Yeah, no matter where I go someone is always there to either scream or yell at me.

I don't plan on being here in march anyways, yeah I know there's other people out there that have it worse than me.

1 minute ago, SayWhatOneMoreTime said:

Yeah, no matter where I go someone is always there to either scream or yell at me.

I don't plan on being here in march anyways, yeah I know there's other people out there that have it worse than me.

People here arent yelling or screaming at you,but rather just finding a way to make you feel better despite having other things to do,so thats kind of a plus.

3 minutes ago, SayWhatOneMoreTime said:

I don't plan on being here in march anyways

Jeez, he just made a valid point, there's really no need for this kind of talk.

1 minute ago, Catpho said:

People here arent yelling or screaming at you,but rather just finding a way to make you feel better despite having other things to do,so thats kind of a plus.

I know, and I also know I'm probably going to get some hate or something for replying like that.

3 minutes ago, Agent6 said:

Jeez, he just made a valid point, there's really no need for this kind of talk.

I know and I'm sorry, I just found somethings out tonight that I didn't really want to and I won't use the excuse of emotions. But I just don't even feel much right now.

Just now, SayWhatOneMoreTime said:

Bud... I'm just trying to help, even if I end up being rough in the process (tbh I've always been bad at not hurting people's feelings, so there's that). If I "yelled" at you it was just because I'm... a bit frustrated with the situation.

I know, and I also know I'm probably going to get some hate or something for replying like that.

I'm not mad at you. How could I be mad at you? You seem nice enough, tbh.

Just now, KVELLER said:

Bud... I'm just trying to help, even if I end up being rough in the process (tbh I've always been bad at not hurting people's feelings, so there's that). If I "yelled" at you it was just because I'm... a bit frustrated with the situation.

I'm not mad at you. How could I be mad at you? You seem nice enough, tbh.

I'm sorry, I just have something weird wrong with me like I take thing's that people say to me wrong and it either depresses me or makes me angry and I wasn't trying to come off as hostile.

I can't really control the situation because I can't get control of my life, it's like my life is just some downward spiral and there's no stopping it.

I have one bad habit - it's masturbation. Althought I've decided to be an asexual, but I can't get rid of it in any way. I usually resort to it after some difficult work or something torments me. I don't know what I must do. 

I'm sorry, I just have something weird wrong with me like I take thing's that people say to me wrong and it either depresses me or makes me angry and I wasn't trying to come off as hostile.

Well, you noticed that, so that's the first step to solve the issue.

Try to take your time to think about the posts that you read. If you give yourself a couple minutes and take it easy, I'm sure you'll be able to understand what people meant. No one is forcing you to reply right away, either.

7 minutes ago, BJ34 said:

Althought I've decided to be an asexual

How do you 'decide' to be asexual? I noticed your other post around here recently regarding sexual fantasies you want to 'get rid' of. Well, you can't just get rid of a fetish. Otherwise, we wouldn't have pedophiles for instance.

I mean, it's not like you can tell your body not to ask for certain stuff, and I'm not talking about sexual things only. If it was for me, I'd probably play videogames non-stop, but I still feel the need to eat, interact with other people, or sit under the sun for a bit. I even think finding a love interest is a pretty silly concept (reproduction aside) but I still find myself wanting to be with someone.

Stupid pre-programmed human behaviour...

55 minutes ago, KVELLER said:

I mean, it's not like you can tell your body not to ask for certain stuff, and I'm not talking about sexual things only.

Pretty much.

Besides there's nothing wrong with doing it, but one might feel shame, guilt, or something else like this due to how the world stigmatizes it.

I look people into their faces/eyes and smile a little. Today someone smiled back at me :D

I know everyone in Canada is reeling from last night's loss to America in the Women's hockey finals, but our players have nothing to be ashamed of. They won gold in women's hockey in the past 4 Olympic Winter Games, and a silver medal will always be a huge accomplishment. Jocelyne Larocque shouldn't have taken her medal off like that. It was a great game, I just wish that it didn't end in a shootout. Congratulations to the American team.

35 minutes ago, Ajora said:

I know everyone in Canada is reeling from last night's loss to America in the Women's hockey finals, but our players have nothing to be ashamed of. They won gold in women's hockey in the past 4 Olympic Winter Games, and a silver medal will always be a huge accomplishment. Jocelyne Larocque shouldn't have taken her medal off like that. It was a great game, I just wish that it didn't end in a shootout. Congratulations to the American team.

>Everyone in Canada

I didn't even know it was going on. I keep forgetting the Olympics are even a thing until someone here brings it up.

2 hours ago, Ajora said:

Despite of the fact that Canada lost, the Americans deserved the gold.

I'm not a sportsy person in the slightest; I generally can't watch most sporting events, they just don't interest me and I can't get invested. But something about the Olympics draws me in. I still won't seek it out myself, but if I happen to be with someone who is watching the Olympics I usually find myself watching with them and thoroughly enjoy it regardless of what sport it is.

I have no problems with Canada losing, but the fact that it happened in a shootout is a bit stingy. Why are shootouts even still a thing? They're universally hated by everyone. 

11 hours ago, KVELLER said:

I mean, it's not like you can tell your body not to ask for certain stuff, and I'm not talking about sexual things only. If it was for me, I'd probably play videogames non-stop, but I still feel the need to eat, interact with other people, or sit under the sun for a bit. I even think finding a love interest is a pretty silly concept (reproduction aside) but I still find myself wanting to be with someone.

Stupid pre-programmed human behaviour...

Sometimes I which I never experienced these things and be a total asexual. I Would like to be called like this today, but I guess i'm already fucked. 

Anyway, Pretty much the same as you said, but that silly human behaviour is mainly because the humans are basically a social creature.

4 hours ago, Ajora said:

Why are shootouts even still a thing? They're universally hated by everyone. 

Not necessarily. The NHL still uses shootouts (which is why it's "still a thing", irregardless of gender/league/etc.) but only after a 3 on 3 overtime period. I don't hate shootouts, but only because games can no longer end in (a) tie(s). Ties just suck; there should always be a winner in a match/sport/event.

6 minutes ago, Chewyninja69 said:

Not necessarily. The NHL still uses shootouts (which is why it's "still a thing", irregardless of gender/league/etc.) but only after a 3 on 3 overtime period. I don't hate shootouts, but only because games can no longer end in (a) tie(s). Ties just suck; there should always be a winner in a match/sport/event.

Shootouts aren't in playoff games.

I think I said this, maybe not but...I've never touched snow in my life.

1 hour ago, leodoom85 said:

But how is that possible though?

52 minutes ago, Agent6 said:

But how is that possible though?

Because of places. And the geographical location where I live makes the creation of snow almost impossible (due of "warm weather" compared to other places). However, I saw hail (weird eh?) but snow? that's a nope...

2 hours ago, leodoom85 said:

Me neither :P

1 hour ago, leodoom85 said:

Because of places. And the geographical location where I live makes the creation of snow almost impossible (due of "warm weather" compared to other places). However, I saw hail (weird eh?) but snow? that's a nope...

Well, that's unfortunate. Must admit, I had something else in my head the first time I've read that.