Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I managed to find a really good (alternate version) of Brutal Doom_19 by some guy named Sergeant Mark IV. I found this on Wad Archive as a PK3 file. It works just fine, all that's needed is to place the file in zdoom or gzdoom, and play it. But at the moment, I'm trying to find and/ make a WAD file of it, so I can include it with custom maps as well.

lXnRh7M.png.7e16518459367e092cd2534d5e4d900b.png

https://www.wad-archive.com/wad/Sergeant_Mark_IV-s-BRUTAL-DOOM-version-19

thumb2.jpg.3d6e764405378e805b7cfe8f07805ad2.jpg  Screenshot from WAD Archive

some guy named Sergeant Mark IV

Are you sure this is an alternate version? Looks like normal Brutal Doom to me. Sgt Mark IV is the guy who's always been behind Brutal Doom.

On 05.03.2018 at 4:01 AM, Expolision Studios said:

I managed to find a really good (alternate version) of Brutal Doom_19 by some guy named Sergeant Mark IV.

Which is... original one.

DUDE!

LOL, I can't believe what I'm seeing here. Probably it was mistaken with Project Brutality though..... but nah...drootal buum is the same as always

Why is this a motive to start a topic anyway ? Why these people think this deserves a thread ??
There's already a lot of versions of Brutal Doom and is not hard to find at all , why are people now just spamming brutal doom downloads ? There's any mod rule for this ? It should have one