Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Inconscientious

Doom Reaper Miniatures

Hey guys,

I have a few Doom Reaper Miniatures that I am interested in selling, is anyone interested?

I have provided a photo of what I have left and can provide higher quality photos for any.

Also if you have any questions about the details please feel free to ask.

Thanks

DSC_0187.JPG

Someone just registered to ask about selling a reaper mini literally yesterday, what are the odds?

Anyways, I will just drop an eBay link that shows completed sales on that platform. To be honest (and unfortunately for you) it looks like prices have declined from what they were a couple of years ago.

Is this one of the 2013 sets without the box? What does the Arachnotron (spider) look like, and what does the copyright notice on the bottom of their bases say?

5 hours ago, Linguica said:

Anyways, I will just lay an eBay link that shows completed sales on that platform. To be honest (and unfortunately for you) it looks like prices have declined from what they were a couple of years ago.

I think high prices in recent years are almost single-handedly down to one buyer who has outbid everyone and bought up anything that was available. I think they might have completed their collection.

On 3/8/2018 at 9:29 AM, Jon said:

I think high prices in recent years are almost single-handedly down to one buyer who has outbid everyone and bought up anything that was available. I think they might have completed their collection.

Yes! Keeping many from being able to complete their collections and driving prices through the roof. Not to mention if he ever sells his collection they will be back at original prices. 

Edited by Tommyc

16 minutes ago, Tommyc said:

Yes! Keeping many from being able to complete their collections and driving prices through the roof. Not to mention if he ever sells his collection they will be back at original prices. 

That'll be up to the buyers. I'm sure he will, I think he wanted spares to trade for the ones he was missing. 

I have just sold the Spiderdemon and the Archville.

None of them is from the 2013 sets, they're all either DOOM 3 releases or the old 1993 releases.

The Lost Soul is the super rare Australia only Doom 3 release version.

They all have their dates at the bottom of the figurines.