Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

Site and/or forum bugs or things not working

The colors in code tags, using C code formatting got funky. Please see this post which shows some code with text that is almost invisible due to being a very light grey. Examples of this are in both code blocks. With the mouse you can highlight the text and see what's missing (if your eyes are as tired as mine :)

Thanks in advance.

On 3/9/2018 at 4:59 AM, Catpho said:

Hey custom titles automatically change when you reach a new post rank (and darn i dont remember @arobase title now)

No they don't.

Someone fixed the colors in C-formatted code tags that had become hard to read - thank you!

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already, but quoting images messes up the layout on mobile. 

I think this could be fixed by implementing the old "reduce size of quoted images" code used in the previous version.

Screenshot_2018-03-13-09-35-40.jpg.ce1a879918d0d70a712a0805e175530a.jpg

Someone commented on a thread, but their name doesn't show up in the notification:

.5ac60bbd4a7b0_Sinttulo.png.2671c2c45851ae1982e37051b7f9a50d.png

On 4/11/2018 at 11:00 PM, Nine Inch Heels said:

for some reason it is, same for editing PMs

Private messages arent PMs?

Just a casual observation here: there's a section in 'Downloads (Beta)' entitled 'Doom2 > 0-9', which I'm assuming is for wads beginning with a number, or at least prominently featuring one, eg 20 Days In Hell or Spaceship 1024. An awful lot of the titles in this section however don't seem to be here for such a reason, or for any other reason that I can work out, eg Dance The CyborgWaste RefineryMothership, etc. Doesn't make navigating the 'Downloads' area or locating titles particularly easy.

This may well have been pointed out in the past and addressed, in which case my apologies....

Clicking on the title of the wad leads to the review successfully, through a link like this:  

https://www.doomworld.com/files/file/18770-good-morining-phobos/?&tab=reviews#review-153239

Clicking on the date produces a similar link but with 'comments' instead, which doesn't exist: 

https://www.doomworld.com/files/file/18770-good-morining-phobos/?do=findComment&comment=153239

That appears to be the problem. 

The spoiler tags on the "about me" section of a profile, have a white background and grey letters making it hard to read

I lost access to the email that I registered with ages ago (in 2006). And the password I had saved doesn't seem to work. So I had to create this new account. My previous account was "Louigi Verona". With this account I had to remove the blank space and make it "LouigiVerona".

Is it possible to somehow either unlock my old account or somehow merge it with this newly created one? I'd hate to loose all of my post history, etc.

I quoted another member in a recent post, and when I viewed it in 'Preview' format, that section was all whited out. Not a big issue, as the quote was properly displayed in the actual post, but a strange business nonetheless.

Lately image links seem to no longer get properly embedded on PC, though it's working fine on mobile.

The link disappears after it's pasted, a message saying that it was embedded automatically appears, but the image doesn't show up, and saving the post afterwards shows the broken pic thumbnail with the URL of the image.

bxcbnvnv.png

fbdfbdfb.png

VmWtyRJ.png

Okay so I opened a menu on the main page and this happened.

EDIT: Oh, there's also this:

F7Se0bl.png

same search bar bug.

also, why was the Like's list changed to a click through. this doesnt appreciably improve the look of each post imo, and adds another click to see any more info that was previously shown to an extent.

10 hours ago, DaIcemann76 said:

F7Se0bl.png

I can confirm this on my side as well...

1 minute ago, HavoX said:

I can confirm this on my side as well...

I think virtually everyone experiences this issue, including me.

+ all these:

11 minutes ago, Baratus 95 said:

image.png.78e43a1e6834e5648917f8e2dcab44c2.png

Found this a little odd about that Like button.

1 hour ago, KVELLER said:

A bit more info about the glitched search bar:

Captura.PNG.050ca1f9a2f43b41a214640caebe4ec3.PNG

10 hours ago, DaIcemann76 said:

VmWtyRJ.png

Okay so I opened a menu on the main page and this happened.

F7Se0bl.png