Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

I thought I was afraid of riding on the hood of a moving car 'til about a half hour ago.

2 hours ago, Ex Oblivione said:

I can whistle with my lips, but I cant do a finger whistle.

This one's pretty much impossible to do.

2 hours ago, Chewyninja69 said:

I still don't know how, really, and I'm in my 30s.....

2 hours ago, Skeletonpatch said:

Screams: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Don't give up now! I learned almost by accident when I was distracted in class.

4 hours ago, Impie said:

I thought I was afraid of riding on the hood of a moving car 'til about a half hour ago.

WTF? This is awesome.

52 minutes ago, Chewyninja69 said:

WTF? This is awesome.

sounds like drunken shenanigans, be safe out there you nutters 

9 hours ago, Ex Oblivione said:

I can whistle with my lips

I actually can't, it's one of the very few things I don't know how to do, or am unable to, I tried doing this a couple of times but had no luck. Doesn't work with fingers either.

I also can't spit properly, so I never do it :v .

1 hour ago, Agent6 said:

I also can't spit properly, so I never do it :v .

Spit properly? Whats that :P

10 minutes ago, Catpho said:

Spit properly? Whats that :P

In other words, I don't exactly know how to spit.

1 minute ago, Agent6 said:

In other words, I don't exactly know how to spit.

Woah :O

I am also afraid of cutting my neck (I HATE EVEN THINKING ABOUT IT!).

About whistling, I have done it two times, accidentally. I don't know how to do it though.

I can only spit close range (how can I even fail at that?).

Finally, even though I am the exact opposite of flexible, I have done a split two times. One was with legs front-back and the other was the normal sideways one. Both happened after I slipped, lol.

31 minutes ago, Mayhem666 said:

How can one not know how to spit? I used to never do it until smoking made me do it all the time...

I imagine he's talking about spitting phlegm. I can't do it either.

53 minutes ago, Space Boss said:

I imagine he's talking about spitting phlegm. I can't do it either.

^ Yeah, that.

On 8/3/2018 at 9:37 AM, Battle_Korbi said:

I wish I have more friends who are brimming with crazy and bizarre ideas, and who are leaking with energy, so to say; who won't find it weird to step out of the norm for a bit or to pursue and complete self-imposed challenges and yadda yadda yadda.

That sounds like my friends :)

I, for one, actually prefer the Nintendo Switch Joycons' d-pad more than a traditional one.

There's this kid in my school who reminds me of myself back when I was a cancerous shitlord and it makes me want to die sometimes.

When a computer starts to run slowly I start to feel like it requires a tremendous amount of effort to do anything (for some reason), so I end up groaning when I try to scroll through a website.

One of my favorite games when I was a kid was Luigi's Mansion and I'm super-hyped to get the 3DS remake.

I generally tend to come up with some dark shit when doing roleplays (On a sidenote, I roleplay). I have chalked it up to the fact that when I was a kid I watched a single episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog over and over, and I also grew up on Tim Burton films like The Corpse Bride (underrated movie IMO) and The Nightmare Before Christmas.

I can't tell you which episode it was, but I remember that CtCD episode I watched so much. I don't recall the name but it was the one with the weird CG guy saying "Return the slaaaab, or suffer my cuuuurrrssseee...".

On 3/9/2018 at 8:19 AM, Pyrolex said:

I can whistle by inhaling instead of exhaling

I just tried this, it works for me too. 

Pretty sure it's clear by now that I avoid giving the impression of being an "edgy kid" or something similar to this garbage (just in case, to avoid possible misinterpretations of any kind about what I'm about to say) but either way, the random thing for today is related to my eyes.

For a while now I've noticed that everytime I look into them in the mirror I feel like I'm actually gazing into a lifeless void instead, as if I'm looking into the depths of something, but doesn't present any kind of emotions (soul maybe? People do say sometimes you can tell a lot about someone just by looking into their eyes if you're skilled enough). Since I've been dead inside for a few years by now I can't say what I'm seeing doesn't accurately represent my inner state of being.

2 hours ago, Agent6 said:

Pretty sure it's clear by now that I avoid giving the impression of being an "edgy kid" or something similar to this garbage (just in case, to avoid possible misinterpretations of any kind about what I'm about to say) but either way, the random thing for today is related to my eyes.

For a while now I've noticed that everytime I look into them in the mirror I feel like I'm actually gazing into a lifeless void instead, as if I'm looking into the depths of something, but doesn't present any kind of emotions (soul maybe? People do say sometimes you can tell a lot about someone just by looking into their eyes if you're skilled enough). Since I've been dead inside for a few years by now I can't say what I'm seeing doesn't accurately represent my inner state of being.

We are not dead... 
We have never lived

~Det Som Engang Var

On 3/9/2018 at 8:19 AM, Pyrolex said:

I can whistle by inhaling instead of exhaling

I figured that out first. Now I can do both, which is handy because I can whistle long sections of songs without needing to take a breath. :-)

I am scared of caterpillars. Repulsive hairy sausages that have the audacity to creep and crawl in my line of sight and give me goosebumps and the urge to vomit! Despicable little beasts! Unacceptable.

6 minutes ago, Ex Oblivione said:

I am scared of caterpillars. Repulsive hairy sausages that have the audacity to creep and crawl in my line of sight and give me goosebumps and the urge to vomit! Despicable little beasts! Unacceptable.

Well that's interesting, what about centipedes in this case? I find them bone chilling.

I doubt about the existence of God, but i believe in ghosts and paranormal shit.

I don't know how to whistle or snap. I know, physically, what must be done, but for whatever enigmatic reason, I just can't do it. 

27 minutes ago, DanielAlexander said:

but i believe in ghosts and paranormal shit

Had you been touched by a ghost in the leg while sleeping like in my case?

For me, a cemetery is literally one of the most relaxing and peaceful places I can visit. The general atmosphere is just so calming and tranquil that any stress I may have had beforehand just melts away and doesn't return until some time after I've left the cemetery. I find it kind of funny that my experiences with cemeteries are almost the polar opposite of how they are generally depicted in most media that I've seen.

13 minutes ago, Skeletonpatch said:

For me, a cemetery is literally one of the most relaxing and peaceful places I can visit. The general atmosphere is just so calming and tranquil that any stress I may have had beforehand just melts away and doesn't return until some time after I've left the cemetery. I find it kind of funny that my experiences with cemeteries are almost the polar opposite of how they are generally depicted in most media that I've seen.

Same. It's peaceful, it's quite...almost without a sound.