Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MattGuy1990

What about Powerslave?

I feel like, even after Powerslave EX, we're far from having the complete experience of this cult classic. The EX version is based on the PSone port, which has limited textures and simplified rooms compared to the original Saturn version. Now that the source code has been released, does anyone haves the intention to recreate the Powerslave the way it was concieved originally? I tried using Saturn emulators, but so far I had problems on how to run them. I think we all need an EX version of Satur Powerslave, it's much better for all of us.

Powerslave? That’s considered Iron Maiden’s best album. Did the developers of this FPS take the name from there?

1 hour ago, Master O said:

Powerslave? That’s considered Iron Maiden’s best album. Did the developers of this FPS take the name from there?

It could be since it's an egyptian themed FPS and the cover of the album has some pharaoh or something.

powerslave is gorgeous... I think I admire the textures and art more than the gameplay and mapping, though.

relatedly, is there a dehacked Sekhmet/lioness enemy from Powerslave knocking around anywhere? its important that it spawns on the ceiling and drops down upon alert. I think Realm 667 has a ZDoom one but I'm hoping to find a more compatible one. maybe I'll piece it together myself!

21 hours ago, Master O said:

IIRC, that's exactly the case.