Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Doomguy lost his 50 bullets. Now he's bored and wants to really blast his brains out! Can you help him find some bullets and whack his head for a bit while searching?

DOWNLOAD ROOM V2

Tested with Chocolate-Doom. I used this commandline: -iwad doom2.wad -merge room.wad -deh room.deh

Everybody betray Doom Guy, he fed up with this waruld.

(That has to be what you were going for with that WAD name...)

So what does he use his thumb? Its about time death of an emo kid got a sequel though. We need mor suicidewads

I like this gimmick, but what's the right indended way to exit a level? When I shoot myself with a bullet, it doesn't end the level. When I come close to a voodoo doll in MAP01, turn away from it and punch myself, it does end the level. :) In Chocolate Doom like you said. ZDoom ports are behaving buggy with this.

MAP05 was a placeholder to indicate there's no more levels after it.

The intended way to exit a level is to have low enough health and then shoot yourself (you need to gib)... so, punch yourself a few times. The higher pitch scream indicates a successful death/exit.

Ok.. and update with 3 more levels with more puzzle and some other tweaks.

Changelog:
* No longer possible to kill/damage things with the "backward punch"
* Can only carry one bullet
* MAP08 is now the end
* Cyberdemon changed to use Revenant missiles (but he doesn't appear in the levels yet)
* Mancubus/Revenant missiles do less damage but fly faster
* Added Room/Level names

Screenshots:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/jeejeeje/doom/room_002.png
http://koti.mbnet.fi/jeejeeje/doom/room_003.png

DOWNLOAD ROOM V2

Green armor is a bit like.. first you want to have it, but then how to get rid of it? Megasphere seems to be easier, eventually you'd get down to 10hp 10ap, and ok to blast your brains out.

I've been thinking I might let player have access to one of the hitscan weapons, so that some puzzles could include shootable switches. Ammo should be pretty limited for it. Maybe in some levels there would be enough ammo to kill a few enemies.

Maybe I'll also use KeenDeath in some of the monster deaths, so player would need to find a way to kill some boss monster(s)... telefrags, crushers, barrels..

No but your necro-ing of this thread has got me interested in the mod. Posting here so I get pinged if/when someone replies.

On 4/2/2014 at 1:57 AM, TwinBeast said:

Doomguy lost his 50 bullets. Now he's bored and wants to really blast his brains out! Can you help him find some bullets and whack his head for a bit while searching?

DOWNLOAD ROOM V2

Tested with Chocolate-Doom. I used this commandline: -iwad doom2.wad -merge room.wad -deh room.deh

Hello. I tried to run room using GZDoom, but it failed miserably. There was no 1 max ammo, and I could not punch myself. Can you send me a version that works for GZDoom?

On 11/25/2023 at 3:01 PM, fasd said:

Hello. I tried to run room using GZDoom, but it failed miserably. There was no 1 max ammo, and I could not punch myself. Can you send me a version that works for GZDoom?

Ok, I used Chocolate-Doom, and it worked. But there is also one issue. I am moving using my mouse.