Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

If you feel burnt out, taking a break might help. You could also try for episodic releases so you have a "break" while receiving feedbacks and fda's. =x

It's not easy to stay focused and creative with larger project, though

Thanks @Dragonfly & @Deadwing. Yes, when I start editor and open one of my unfinished map I just don't have ideas. Maybe that episodic release would be a good thing. I have to think about it.

Smashed out a few more new video thumbnails.  This is probably all I've got for awhile now until I start a new wad.

IMG_20180316_125149.jpg

IMG_20180316_125151.jpg

IMG_20180316_125156.jpg

Felt like my Evilution thumbnail was a bit bland so I moved the Human BBQ front and center, lol.

IMG_20180316_125154.jpg

EDIT: And the Plutonia one I forgot existed.

IMG_20180316_131505.jpg

Edited by guitardz

34 minutes ago, Fuzzball said:

Random fence texture because why not.

unknown.png

Oh, cool.  I've been looking for a texture like this for a graveyard map I'm working on.

16 hours ago, guitardz said:

This is probably all I've got for awhile now until I start a new wad.

I lied, I have one more remake of my Plutonia one for when I do Plutonia again.

plut1.jpg

More progress has been done so far, I figured the map is going to be called Hellro. It's more likely a Hell themed map, it's Day 3 on the progress. :)

image.png.086f914558bc194144ff89173d491b36.png

Working on my small project, which involves changed palette. Some stuff will be changed for better feel and look. 

Screenshot_Doom_20180317_212733.png

ZDaemon City 2, a long time project of mine (in co-operation with Sr69Mm-jC and Alteus) which is finally nearing its first public Alpha version.

zdcity2.png

zdcity22.png

zdcity23.png

zdcity24.png

24 minutes ago, UberGewei said:

ZDaemon City 2, a long time project of mine (in co-operation with Sr69Mm-jC and Alteus) which is finally nearing its first public Alpha version.

Damn, I have to find some time for this again... D:

Dammit, I can't stop making these, some of these wads I'm not even planning to play soon...

aa1.jpg

btsx1.jpg

btsx2.jpg

jpcp.jpg

tn.jpg

EDIT: Just realized how ugly the Ancient Aliens one is...here's a new one...will this madness ever stop???

aa1.jpg

Edited by guitardz

Working on Baculus map 30 trying to make a classic doom map genuinely creepy, as well as a kind of spooky(ish) MIDI to go with it...

The first 2 or 3 minutes is spent in a skin and flesh cavern with no monsters as you gradually receive all the weapons. 

8ZdsIH2.png

11 minutes ago, Yugiboy85 said:

A new starting spot has risen. (for now)

As in, a new location for the player starts? Based on the beta I tested the other day for you I feel this is probably an improvement from a gameplay perspective - much less cramped!

20 hours ago, riderr3 said:

Doom 2 with doomxmas.wad

H3lt50y.png

Nothing gets me feeling more festive than seeing pools of blood and guts.