Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Apaul27

What is your favorite Undertale AU?

For people, who like Undertale...  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which "Undertale" character is your favorite? (You can vote many as you like.)

• Frisk
    • Flowey
    • Toriel
    • Sans
    • Papyrus
    • Undyne
    • Alphys
    • Mettaton
    • Asgore
    • Asriel
    • Chara
    • W. D. Gaster
    • Temmie ":3"
    • Mad/Glad Dummy
    • Burgerpants (Why i did add him imao.)
    • Monster Kid
    • Napstablook
  2. 2. Did you think, that Undertale is better than Big Rig: Over the Hill Racing?

• Yes, Undertale is better.
    • No, Big Rig: Over the Hill Racing is better.

I didn't know what i say to the Undertale fan base, it might not ages well...

So, what's your favorite Undertle AU? In my case, my favorite AU are Underfell and Underswap.

And also, AU stands for "Alternative Universe".

Make sure you played Undertale, before you reply to the topic.

Edit: Alternative Universe is part of a timeline that is not canon, AU also had different themes, concepts, Outside of the Underground, Species Swap, Switch Up, and other ways to one AU different form the others AU's.

There is a Guide to Undertale AU's, if you want to learn more about AU's.

If you're lucky, you can check out the Undertale AU Wiki.

Edited by Apaul27 : To make sure anyone what know what the AU (Alternative Universe) means.

My favourite character is Temmie. I like her because she's funny, kindhearted, and resourceful. 

I don't know anything about Undertale alternate universes, and I don't think I'll ever want to.

I enjoyed the game, and the Pacifist run still sticks with me. My favorite character was Napstablook, especially when he did his Dapperblook thing. It was a great game, but I can't imagine any reason to explore it farther. I'm done with it, the characters are etched in my memory exactly as they are at the end of the pacifist run, I don't see any reason to explore the characters beyond that. Because their story is told. There's no reason for a sequel, there's no reason to make an extended universe, it's done.

1 hour ago, Jello said:

I enjoyed the game, and the Pacifist run still sticks with me. My favorite character was Napstablook, especially when he did his Dapperblook thing. It was a great game, but I can't imagine any reason to explore it farther. I'm done with it, the characters are etched in my memory exactly as they are at the end of the pacifist run, I don't see any reason to explore the characters beyond that. Because their story is told. There's no reason for a sequel, there's no reason to make an extended universe, it's done.

You need to explore the genocide route in order to fully appreciate just how awesome Sans is as a character. I haven't played it, and I don't know that I ever will, but I watched a video that documents everything that happens.

1 hour ago, Apaul27 said:

Why not check out the Undertale AU Wiki.

homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

Do AUs have anything to do with fan games? Are they the same thing?

In any case, Undertale Red and Undertale Yellow (yeah, the two games with a color in the name) are pretty damn good.

PS: I had to contain myself to not answer that troll question in the poll in a trollish way.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

My favorite Undertale AU is Lester the Unlikely

Edited by DILDOMASTER666

1 hour ago, DILDOMASTER666 said:

My favorite Undertale AU is Lester the Unlikely

It could be Unlikelytale, or what about a Undertale AU where Frisk has "very" bad luck.

Edited by Apaul27

Horrortale. It's nicely polished and has that atmosphere and lots of darkness. 

My favorite:

doomtale_cover_by_melvin44-dbe96l0.jpg

Serious: I dont really read/watch em, because i feel they are a bit too corny tbh :/

Once read Aftertale tho

8 hours ago, Catpho said:

My favorite:

doomtale_cover_by_melvin44-dbe96l0.jpg

Serious: I dont really read/watch em, because i feel they are a bit too corny tbh :/

Once read Aftertale tho

Doomtale?

TBH I'd like to play as Doomguy killing monsters in the underground, thinking they're demons :P