Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Visplane Overflow!

Whut da phuck is this

It always amazes me how people pull a "right place right time" moment for these ribbons on their posts. Sadly, I have and will likely never get one of these unironically. I'm poor and I could use one.

Sorry, only Cool people get those.

EDIT: damn, what have I done, oh well at least I got me some free heart, love you all <3

Edited by dmg_64

Steal it from a victim? Attend 8 years of university to become a surgeon?

Easiest way is post screenshots in picture thread or showcase your work :"")

I think people should be awarded ribbons for actually good and constructive posts. They may or may not contain in-jokes or disses, but it actually is much better if they are constructive posts altogether. It might even be better to say they shouldn't have some joke in them, because I find most jokes on this forum unfunny. Most of the ribbon posts I see usually have content, like in the picture thread, showcasing pretty cool screenshots of things, usually captioned. This is fine. Same thing with posts detailing how someone can improve on something, how they can help in a topic, you know, on-topic discussion that stays relevant and actually helps out the OP or another person.

ok im sorry i posted a lazy comment on a silly thread

if it helps redeem me I did once make a useful post in 2015

numetalmaniak: maybe you'd better sticky a post about how we should interface with your sense of humour in teh future/deliver perfectly tailor-made content to your door every time

@NuMetalManiak But how would you control that? You can't make an algorithm that decides what's helpful and what's not, and people aren't going to stop giving likes to things that makes them laugh.

Vote for me and I'll fix all your countries problems with the snap of my fingers.

I promise.

Lies.

1 hour ago, CARRiON said:

Vote for me and I'll fix all your countries problems with the snap of my fingers.

I promise.

I voted for you. Nothing's changed.