Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

On 1. 4. 2018 at 4:12 AM, Breezeep said:

broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooown

MAP03.png

I can't stop thinking that is seems like they having romantic dinner :D

Here are some screenshots for a Megawad i'm very slowly putting together. 

It primarily runs with Zandorium but would probably work with Zdoom. If you decide to check it out 

keep in mind you are allowed to jump and crouch and most of the weapons have an alt-fire. All the monsters are on a randomized

spawners. Their are also a host of new items, most of which I used from the Relm667 Respiratory.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tzv1viv23n6w2iy/Screenshot 2018-04-05 12.42.28.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/47j5blkuxw35sdu/Screenshot 2018-04-05 12.49.21.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8hyrm6axtcm44k5/Screenshot 2018-04-05 12.57.07.png?dl=0

Wad Dropbox~ https://www.dropbox.com/s/fjcp30l8zd0fb82/DrWhat1.0.wad?dl=0

^

You can upload screenshots straight out from your computer where it says "click to choose your files" or use image hosting services as imgur. 

Here's something that i've been working on for the past few weeks. Learnt a bit of decorate along the way.

KTdoomtc.png

8 hours ago, Spectre01 said:

Working on a map for DMP18, inspired by the cemetery level from Painkiller. Probably gonna need to bump the light levels up slightly, as it's too dark right now. 

"pic"

Moody stuff there, and this is probably the only time i will find a doom 2 e1 sky to be fitting for a map :P

Also reached 600 posts yay!

12 hours ago, Catpho said:

Moody stuff there, and this is probably the only time i will find a doom 2 e1 sky to be fitting for a map :P

Also reached 600 posts yay!

Yeah, normally I dislike the default SKY1, but DMP18 doesn't leave me with much choice. No custom skies are allowed, and since I'm going with limit-removing, I can't sky-transfer any of the textures. Ideally, I would use a night sky for this map.

All is going alright. Although i might have some trouble with the weapons as right now they are just standard reskins of the doom weapons. And Don't get me started on the enemies. I don't know how i will get the sprites for those.

NewScreenie.png

9 hours ago, CarboxylicAcids said:

doom47.png.42994037cbedf9fb28c9dd3bdb44f296.pngsomething interesting ;)

doom40.png.027029209ea8cbf2d29613b1942df524.png

I feel like I'm going to die a lot playing this. But still, it looks so good I wanna do it anyway :P

Working on a short castle-themed episode. Will be my first released mapset.

Screenshots are from GZDoom but it'll be Boom-compatible.

Spoiler

Screenshot_Doom_20180413_143159.png.c7895e7c7aa9b3293fa8a04aee698abf.pngScreenshot_Doom_20180413_143320.png.e4f167cadab913e817d5190dce2bfaf2.pngScreenshot_Doom_20180413_143430.png.fd0a7fbcba007c512c0287bebb53d678.pngScreenshot_Doom_20180413_143742.png.cef03764a3c332c6582f6e190d3cbd72.png

Edited by whirledtsar

This is the current layout and some screens of a map that i've abandoned last year and i just recently started to work again

Spoiler

HrFJYO6.png

D5pYjxw.png

jor82f1.png

VhNPxli.png

Yeah, Darkmoon screens, sadly it looks like the mod wont get completed as we wanted, but im planing to finish this map, add another small map, clean up the proyect and release something that feels complete so at the very least this map it's gonna get a release soon

here's the previous layout before i started to rework this map

Spoiler

dAgiIPF.png

Tons of stuff was cut since it wasn't working, and even more rooms are gonna be cut soon

2 hours ago, InterdimensionalInterloper said:

That is absolutely beautiful. Looks like it belongs in a popular death match map though, is this for a single player map?

Thanks. It's level 3 of my somewhat ambitious megawad The Age of Hell. Aiming to have 4 levels for early playtesting by the end of June

1 hour ago, Bridgeburner56 said:

One more from today

Screenshot_Doom_20180415_182128.png

Uuuuu, noice shotgun and map.

Did you make that shotgun or is it from somewhere else?

13 hours ago, Agent6 said:

Uuuuu, noice shotgun and map.

Did you make that shotgun or is it from somewhere else?

Cheers, I got it from realm667 although i just noticed that when you pull back to reload the right hand side of the frame is missing so the butt of the gun is cut off. 

FFS

I like that shotgun. Not an issue now but I'll probably have to change it or enlist some help to fix it. 

7 hours ago, mgr_inz_rafal said:

Having fun with dynamic lights. They add so much to the scene!

Also borrowed that little candle from Hexen :)

pic03.png.ac73846828fb9b04aac6f10b2338a938.png

Me likey. How did you do the light out of the tunnels? It looks smooth like dynamic lights but not rounded like a point light. Or is it just gradated sector lighting made to look good with an in game setting? I'm new to mapping in GZDoom so still picking things up

On 15. 4. 2018 at 8:29 PM, mgr_inz_rafal said:

Having fun with dynamic lights. They add so much to the scene!

Also borrowed that little candle from Hexen :)

Soo quakeish..... i like it!