Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-Votterbin-

Gaming Heads Doomguy Collectibles to be available Wednesday

Considering its size, the articulation and the E1M1 button, that $39.99 price isn't that bad. I kinda wish there was a 3 inch or 5 inch version though.

how long would these figures be in stock? i'm a bit short on money right now, so i probably won't be able to get one right away.

18 hours ago, Viscra Maelstrom said:

how long would these figures be in stock? i'm a bit short on money right now, so i probably won't be able to get one right away.

They should be in stock for maybe a good while, but I'm not 100% sure.

Speaking of which, I've ordered my collectible the day they were announced, and I've yet to receive anything. No updates on when it'll be shipped, no tracking number, nothing. I've checked my status of my order and it still says "processing."

According to the FAQs, it only should say processing for maybe a day at most.

maybe they're swamped with orders? i feel like these Doomguy collectibles has been very high on peoples wishlists.

i'll take a chance and wait a while before ordering one myself.

On 4/20/2018 at 1:06 PM, Viscra Maelstrom said:

maybe they're swamped with orders? i feel like these Doomguy collectibles has been very high on peoples wishlists.

i'll take a chance and wait a while before ordering one myself.

Yeah, I believe you're completely right about that. I literally just got the shipping confirmation early this morning.

It appears that they really were swamped with orders; this collectible must have been on a lot of people's "must-buy" lists ever since Doom 2016 originally came out.

Oh shit! Thank's for bringing this to my attention. I   absolutely need one for the figure collection!! It'll look perfect next to all the Marine and CyberDemon Funko POP's I have lol. 

i wonder what happened to this pink one?

Spoiler

Doomguy-Gaming-Heads.jpg

i wouldve definitely bought one if they were for sale...

i wouldn't be surprised if it'll get released later as a limited edition thing alongside other versions later down the line.