Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kassildes

Sprites defective

Question

I put a new monster in the "heretic.wad" but it happens that the sprites are defective. I discovered that it belongs to "doom.wad" because of the color palette. But if I put the color palettes from "doom" into "heretic" they rename them to not appear color conflict, HOW TO WRITE IN THE "DECORATE" SCREEN TO CALL THE "DOOM" COLOR PALETTE FOR MONSTER TO PLAY IN "HERETIC "?

6 answers to this question

Ok. Please tell me, how you did add your new sprites. Step by step. I'm sure you doing something wrong.

Convert the sprites to png format while they're NOT inside a wad that contains a different palette than their correct palette or while the "Palette" option in SLADE3 is set to a different palette than their correct palette.

thanks for helping me, but I researched a lot that the monster that I downloaded in "realm667" what "sprites" does not work is the same one found in "Psychophobia" of www.moddb.com. There I found the same real 667 monster but in ".png" and thus solved my problem and finish editing "sprites".png...

monster: DeathKnight.

Psychophobia is still a Doom mod. It must work in the same way. The wad/pk3 format didn't changed from the 2000.