Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yes ! I had a lot of fun on the first ESP , it's a good surprise:D

Oh no! It's happening again! I think Squane is the only map I'm familiar with and have completed. There's a whole lot of challenge jam packed into this wad!

Holy shit

Edit:

doom1030.png.258a972c853c45115f53736410571dd3.png

I got the cyber stuck, bwahaha.

The separator maps like map01 are a cool idea.

This wad actually is at least 90% stuff I haven't seen before (unlike the original esp, funnily enough), so I'm gonna try giving it a straightforward blind playthrough. Probably not including zdoom maps :p

Edited by Grain of Salt

So, is it yet another introspective compilation, or is there actually something not previously seen by the esoteric order of masochists following one of its high priests closely throughout the years?

edit: took a stroll through a memory palace upon looking at the maplist and realised that I'm more or less familiar with all the separate entities this set is comprised of, so no more stupid questions. Thank you for you attention, dear parishioners, we are now adjourned.

Edited by Demonologist

Finally the sequel to the Best Wad Ever Made!tm

Side-note: I've no idea how to play Teledest. (Played it before ESP2 was released)

rdwpa - Yeah sorry about that, but it was the only demo I had for that map and I didn't feel like recording one myself right now.

Grain of Salt - I don't think you were playing map01 in complevel 2 :)

Demonologist - It's just another compilation of old maps, though udino hasn't officially been released yet. The music is all new, even though I already released it in 2017.

mun - For teledest, the romero head is the teleport destination, so when you enter the teleporter you will land wherever the romero head is, so you have to shoot the romero head to where you want to teleport.

Welp looks like I have an excuse to play through ESP again before playing through this. :D

I can't find dmp2013z D: It's not in the map20 slot and I checked all the others?

Edit: tyvm @mun

It's in Map 27. The "M20" in the title is just to indicate where it was in the original wad where it's from.

Edited by xvertigox

lol the music choices are all loud and repetitive stuff whyyyyyyy TOD, ESP 1 had such great choices

Im going tom19 and muting all of it ;) Also i liked the orange UDoom sky for your UDINO map better.

4 hours ago, xvertigox said:

I can't find dmp2013z D: It's not in the map20 slot and I checked all the others?

It's in Map 27. The "M20" in the title is just to indicate where it was in the original wad where it's from.

27 minutes ago, Catpho said:

lol the music choices are all loud and repetitive stuff whyyyyyyy TOD, ESP 1 had such great choices

Im going tom19 and muting all of it ;) Also i liked the orange UDoom sky for your UDINO map better.

+10000000 I loved every music used in ESP1 , it was so dreamy and mysterious. I like midi metal music in doom maps too , but mp3 is too loud for me.

I noticed a couple of broken levels in this project. Level 28 has a bug where the spider masterminds do not teleport at the last room. As for level 34, there is no ammunition for the weapons provided (and the weapons had finite ammunition). 

Edited by mArt1And00m3r11339

map28 - that's a zdoom bug, this map was designed for zdoom 2.2.0 and they probably changed the spiderdemon bounding box or something in the newer versions probably to fix a bug, but now the map doesn't work in newer versions

map34 - this map requires the infinite ammo dmflag, I forgot to write that in the txt file

Thanks for the videos/demos, but just so you know, I don't like watching Doom videos/demos because I get motion sickness.