Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have questions to ask:

• why do you sometimes post without info
  • why do you not put a 1 at the end of your dropbox links instead of 0
  • why do you post so many levels so rapidly
  • no like seriously you should put them all in one contained thread instead of spamming new threads twice a day

story: in the year -ln (x), there was an ancient peaceful soyberdemon that wanted doritos badly but there were no doritos in hell so it opened up a portal to earth and came in politely asking for doritos, but it forgot to close the portal and lots of other monsters came thru searching for HUMAN BLOOD! it infought its best but was weakened severly after being stuck halfway off a ledge!!! you were a geneticly modified soldier that happened to be in the only barrack on earth with lots of doritos so after the soyberdemon fell off the side of sunder map5 it came ot you for help and asked you 'WE GOTTA GET THSESE MONSTERS OUT OF HERE SOLDIER, KICK ASS WOOOH' and you said 'YEAH I'M GONNA KICK SOME ASS WOOOH' and picked up you're super shotgun with a furry. now go get em soldier. 

49 minutes ago, xdarkmasterx said:

i said no questions

maxresdefault.jpg.73fffdd6f64daaf8040371707719e5c1.jpg

That's a somewhat disturbing response to a series of simple questions. Especially if that's what's under your avatar's cloak (although your avatar seems happy).

1 hour ago, bonnie said:
  • why do you post so many levels so rapidly
  • no like seriously you should put them all in one contained thread instead of spamming new threads twice a day

I was beginning to wonder if there was a xdarkmasterx megawad in the wings that would contain these levels. In all seriousness, xdarkmasterx could probably put together all these submitted levels and have a sizeable megawad. Or at least take the top several levels and have a good mapset.

47 minutes ago, rdwpa said:

story: in the year -ln (x), there was an ancient peaceful soyberdemon that wanted doritos badly but there were no doritos in hell so it opened up a portal to earth and came in politely asking for doritos, but it forgot to close the portal and lots of other monsters came thru searching for HUMAN BLOOD! it infought its best but was weakened severly after being stuck halfway off a ledge!!! you were a geneticly modified soldier that happened to be in the only barrack on earth with lots of doritos so after the soyberdemon fell off the side of sunder map5 it came ot you for help and asked you 'WE GOTTA GET THSESE MONSTERS OUT OF HERE SOLDIER, KICK ASS WOOOH' and you said 'YEAH I'M GONNA KICK SOME ASS WOOOH' and picked up you're super shotgun with a furry. now go get em soldier. 

Two thoughts:

1. What is x?

2. That does seem in keeping with the plotlines of previous levels.

1 hour ago, xdarkmasterx said:

i said no questions

maxresdefault.jpg.73fffdd6f64daaf8040371707719e5c1.jpg

How about leaving this part of forum, then?

Seriously. You starting to be pretty annoying with your stuff. It totally lacks of quality and joy. You need to practice more than you do now.

2 minutes ago, CWolf said:

It totally lacks of quality and joy.

I feel like this guy suffers from schizophrenia or something. Some of the stuff is straight garbage, but some of it is actually pretty good.

3 minutes ago, HAK3180 said:

I feel like this guy suffers from schizophrenia or something. Some of the stuff is straight garbage, but some of it is actually pretty good.

No. From the style of posts and wads, I get the feeling it's more than one person using the same ID.

Or you're right and he should change his name to Legion. Or Sybil.

If you keep making threads that basically say "Play this WAD I made. You're gonna love it." without revealing anything about it, nobody is going to want to check out your work, and that interest will only continue to dwindle. People have essentially already said this, but you don't seem to get it.

I have a question xdarkmastx. Why in the hell are you being so rude? After reading your posts, I can assure you I won't download anything. If you don't like what any of us say, you brought it on yourself. That's just my opinion of course.

I finished this level in less than a minute with 80% kills on Ultra Violence skill. Better looking than that crappy spamfest that was posted before.

Very linear, house-type level with low and mid level monsters. Not enough ammunition if you want to kill the cacodemon, 2 revenants and arch-vile as well as all the imps (on Ultra Violence) outside that impede progress to the exit. Also, DB visual mode camera thing is left in the map as well.

OP, you don't have to be so rude either when asked questions and you dodge them like a politician does.

Edited by Glaice

I'm with everyone else. There's so many other wads to play through so your dickish attitude has landed hell house firmly in the "will not play" pile.

Hey , these maps are actually nice looking that your previous entries , maybe it needs more modification when it comes to gameplay aspects . You can PM me directly if you want, so that I can help you @xdarkmasterx

Thanks!

On 4/19/2018 at 12:28 AM, rdwpa said:

where did u find my life story