Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Potatoguy

A Summoner was somehow ported to Snapmap!

I did not knew that modding Doom 2016 was possible to the extend you can add stuff into Snapmap. Turns out it is possible, to the extend THE SUMMONER IS IN SNAPMAP NOW. Hell, I copied the bitch into my own map, and it was there! Killing me with wave attacks! (Unfortunate that it can't, well, summon)

I really hope the Cyberdemon is somehow possible to chug in here too! Maybe even the Hell Guards and Mastermind!

(Original post here)

Goddamn.

Now if id took it upon themselves to officially add the Summoner into SnapMap, that'd be sweet as tits.

Somebody get us the Cyberdemon in here, so I can spawn 12 Cyberdemons to get utterly butt-fucked by.

Also 12 Summoners is a fucking bullet hell game.

I so liked snapmap, but devs abaddoned supporting it. All new doom support is strange. They just did their job and leave it. No events, no new stuff, nothing.

Well they did stream couple of SnapMaps in the early days and chose some maps to display on SnapMap's homepage but that's about it (If we don't count the updates 2 to 6.66).

3 hours ago, Teder said:

I so liked snapmap, but devs abaddoned supporting it. All new doom support is strange. They just did their job and leave it. No events, no new stuff, nothing.

Yeah they just completely halted. Community managed vanished, no map of the month, no communication or updates etc. Kind of sad, Snapmap was getting betterand better. It still needs lots of love.